4 Drumfad Cove
, BT22 2GT
||4 Drumfad Cove, Millisle
- Modern mid townhouse
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- Oil fired central heating plus open fire in lounge
- Oak effect uPVC double glazing
- Brick paved parking to front
- Large paved yard to rear with gated access
- Short walk to the beach
Drumfad bay has been one of the most sought after areas in recent times so we are delighted to offer this modern mid townhouse to the open market.
The property offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room, a family bathroom and ground floor cloakroom. At the heart of this home is an open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room with modern white kitchen units, patio doors to the rear garden and a feature cast iron fireplace. The ground floor is finished with low maintenance tiled flooring in white with black detailing. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing in oak effect frames. Externally there is a generous brick paved parking area to the front whilst to the rear is an equally generous paved yard with gated access.
Set in a quiet cul de sac location and just a short stroll to the beautiful Millisle beach. yet just 10 or 15 minutes to Bangor or Newtownards, this could be your ideal first home, holiday home or downsizer.
- Tiled floor, double panel radiator and smoke alarm. Under stair storage and internet point.
- 4.72m x 6.93m (15' 6" x 22' 9")
At widest points. Open fire, T.V point and tiled floor. Open plan to;
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.87m x 3.28m (19' 3" x 10' 9")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops. Integrated oven & hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Tiled floor, double panel radiator and smoke alarm. Patio doors to rear.
- White wc and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and single panel radiator.
- Roofspace and hotpress access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.48m (11' 2" x 11' 5")
Double panel radiator. Access to;
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.m (11' 8" x 9' 10")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 2.77m (8' 0" x 9' 1")
Double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising bath with rain shower and glass screen, wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Brick paved drive to front. Enclosed paved rear with access via laneway. Oil tank and oil tank located to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Millisle towards Ballywalter along the coast road turn right into the Drumfad Bay development and follow the road around to the right to where number 4 Drumfad Cove is located straight ahead.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.