4 Cloverhill Park
, BT23 8XW
||4 Cloverhill Park, Newtownards
- Semi detached home
- Priced to allow for modernisation
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining room
- Detached garage
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front, side & rear.
"Worried that you've been priced out of the property market...? Are you handy or have family and friends in the trades...? Take a look at 4 Cloverhill Park which offers the opportunity to buy now and add value with some work and a modest budget".
The property offers 3 bedrooms, all with built in storage, a fully tiled bathroom, a lounge with feature fireplace, a dining room and a kitchen. It benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and Oil fired central heating whilst, externally there are gardens in lawn to front and side with mature hedges and an enclosed paved and pebbled patio to the rear leading to the detached garage.
"A modest make over or complete modernisation - the choice is yours depending on your budget".
- Hardwood door to entrance hall.
- Entrance hall
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor landing. Storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Lounge 3.84mx3.58m (12'7x11'9)
- At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with granite hearth and wood surround. Double radiator.
- Dining room 3.53mx2.64m (11'7x8'8)
- At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator.
- Kitchen 3.00mx2.69m (9'10x8'10)
- Range of high and low level units in cream finish with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink. Integrated oven, hob & extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Single radiator.
- Hot press. Access to roof space.
- Bathroom 2.36mx1.68m (7'9x5'6)
- White suite comprising panel bath, with Redring electric shower above, WC & wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 1 3.68mx3.28m (12'1x10'9)
- At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.25mx3.23m (10'8x10'7)
- Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.74mx2.29m (9x7'6)
- At widest points. Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Garage 5.28mx2.95m (17'4x9'8)
- Up and over door. Light and power points.
- Gardens in lawn to front and side with mature hedges. Paved and pebbled garden to rear with access to detached garage. uPVC oil tank. Boiler house.
- Property misdescriptions
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.