4 Cloughey Road
, BT22 1ND
||4 Cloughey Road, Portaferry
- Detached family home of over 2,500 sq ft
- Mature private gardens to front, side and rear with parking
- 5 Bedrooms (Master with ensuite)
- Modern kitchen with casual dining area
- Open plan lounge & dining room
- Family room
- Seperate utility & cloakrooms
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Integral Garage
"A stunning family home of over 2,500 sq ft! This could be exactly what you've been looking for."
Set in a charming "Copse" of mature trees and just a stone's throw from the village of Portaferry, Strangford Lough, local shops and the leisure centre this beautifully presented detached home offers extensive accommodation including 5 bedrooms (master with ensuite), a generous lounge with dining area and feature fireplace, a separate family room, a kitchen with dining space as well as a separate utility room and direct access to the garage. The first floor offers a modern family bathroom with free standing bath and separate shower cubicle. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst externally it boasts mature gardens, paved patio area and ample parking with tarmac drive to rear.
Internal viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only so contact the office on 02891828100 to schedule a viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed door with side panels leading to tiled floor with stairs leading to first floor. Double panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 8.66m x 4.06m (28' 5" x 13' 4")
Open fire in grate with tiled heath and surround with wooded mantle. Wood effect laminate floor, bay window, double panel radiator (x3) and double patio doors to rear.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.94m x 4.09m (12' 11" x 13' 5")
Wood effect laminate floor, t.v point, bay window and double & single point radiators.
- Tiled floor, part tiled walls and extractor fan. White wash hand basin & wc.
- 4.6m x 5.05m (15' 1" x 16' 7")
Range of high and low level units in a gloss white finish with granite effect worktops and tiled floor. Stainless steel sink with half bowl. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for oven with extractor hood. Double panel radiator. Access to integrated garage.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.18m x 1.98m (7' 2" x 6' 6")
Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink + plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor, single panel radiator and double glazed door to rear.
- Single panel radiator, smoke alarm, velux window and eaves storage.
- White suite comprising stand alone bath, corner shower, wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Extractor fan,
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.76m (17' 0" x 12' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. Access to;
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising cubicle shower, wc and wash hand basin. Velux window, single panel radiator and T&G ceiling. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Access to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 4.06m (12' 4" x 13' 4")
Double panel radiator and eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 5.08m (9' 11" x 16' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring, double panel radiator and eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.95m x 4.06m (9' 8" x 13' 4")
Single panel radiator and wood effect laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.95m x 3.33m (9' 8" x 10' 11")
Wood effect laminate floor and single panel radiator.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 8.79m x 3.58m (28' 10" x 11' 9")
Roller door, light & power.
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature shrubs and trees, Feature stoned wall, pebbled pathway, outside lighting, side garden laid in lawn with mature trees. Paved patio area to rear and tarmac drive.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Portaferry past the Centra towards Cloughey, number 4 is accessed via the shared entrance to 2A, 2B, 2C on the left hand side of the road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.