4 Alexander Park
, BT22 2AQ
||4 Alexander Park, Loughries, Newtownards
- Neatly presented mid terrace home
- Sought after rural location
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Luxury kitchen/dining room
- Modern shower room
- Part uPVC/part wood framed double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed yard to rear with seating areas & barbecue
- Countryside views to rear toward Strangford Lough
This mid terraced home is a real credit to its present owner and has been presented to a lovely standard throughout making it an excellent potential purchase for a first time buyer or someone looking for a little bit of the country at an affordable price.
Set in the much sought after hamlet of Loughries, the property offers 3 bedrooms, a lounge with multi fuel stove, a modern shower room and an excellent, recently fitted kitchen with dining area. The property is fully double glazed in a mix of uPVC and wood frames and benefits from oil fired central heating. Externally there is a low maintenance garden to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear with paved patio, bench seating and barbecue area. The property enjoys views across rural countryside to the rear all the way towards Strangford Lough and the Mourne mountains on a clear day.
Less than 3 miles from Newtownards town via either the Portaferry Road, along the edge of the beautiful Strangford lough, or the inland Bowtown Road, the property remains easily accessible to Newtownards, with its wide range of shops, schools and other amenities, or further afield to Belfast or Bangor.
Viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged, strictly by prior appointment, via the agent.
- Wood effect tiled floor. Smoke alarm and single panel radiator.
- 4.17m x 3.99m (13' 8" x 13' 1")
At widest points. Feature multi fuel stove and wood effect tiled floor. Double panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.02m x 5.49m (9' 11" x 18' 0")
Range of high and low level units in a cream finish with roll edge worktops. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps and stainless steel extractor hood. Space for fridge-freezer and space for a range cooker. Plumbed. Recessed spotlights, smoke alarm and feature vertical radiator.
- Roofspace and hotpress access. Smoke alarm.
- White suite comprising corner electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 3.53m (11' 8" x 11' 7")
At widest points. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 2.72m (11' 11" x 8' 11")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.67m (8' 8" x 8' 9")
At widest points. Built-in storage cupboard, Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Pebbled front with path enclosed by fence and gate. Enclosed paved rear with uPVC oil tank and boiler.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Loughries village is located less than 3 miles from Newtownards. From Loughries Primary School take Ballyhaft Road opposite and number 4 Alexander Park is located in the last row of terraced homes on the right, facing the road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.