39 Whitethorn Avenue
, BT23 8WT
||39 Whitethorn Avenue, Newtownards
- Modern Semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Luxury, modern kitchen with dining area
- Luxury shower room
- Phoenix gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with tarmac driveway
- Quiet cul de sac location
***STOP THE PRESSES***
With a shortage of quality semi detached homes on the market at present you will need to be quick if you want to secure this fine example for yourself. An excellent first time buy, or first family home in a sought after location, it has been presented to a lovely standard throughout with many modern and appealing features.
It offers 3 first floor bedrooms and a beautiful, modern, luxury shower room with walk in double shower and feature WC & wash hand basin with vanity unit. The ground floor offers a pleasant lounge with feature cast iron fireplace whilst the kitchen is again a beautiful, modern, luxury example with a generous range of storage options finished in gloss white with matt black worktops and modern laminate flooring. It benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and Phoenix gas central heating whilst, externally, there is a generous driveway and gardens to both front & rear.
There is no alternative to an internal viewing so contact us immediately to secure your personal appointment.
- Covered Porch. uPVC double glazed door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Gloss tiled floor. Stairs to first floor landing with understairs storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- 4.57m x 3.56m (15' 0" x 11' 8")
Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, rustic wood surround and tiled hearth. Double radiator.
- 5.41m x 2.74m (17' 9" x 9' 9")
Generous range of modern high and low level units, with double larder, finished in gloss white with matt black worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob & extractor hood. uPVC spalshbacks. Plumbed for washing machine. Modern wood effect laminate flooring. uPVC ddouble glazed door to rear garden. Double radiator.
- Spindle balustrade. Hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern shower room with double walk in thermostatic shower, WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Feature wall radiator. uPVC wall and ceiling panels with recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 3.35m (13' 8" x 11' 7")
(At widest points). Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.05m (11' 1" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.36m x 2.36m (7' 9" x 7' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn with shrubs. Tarmac driveway with ample parking for several vehicles. Enclosed garden to rear with artificial grass area and paved patio. Light & tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Movilla Road turn right into Old Movilla Road, just past the old Abbey, Take the second right into Whitethorn Brae. Turn left at the T junction and right at the next T junction and number 39 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.