39 Beechfield Drive
, BT21 0BA
||39 Beechfield Drive, Donaghadee
- Nicely modernised terraced home
- 3 first floor bedrooms
- Lounge with feature brick "mock" fireplace
- Dining room with French doors & parquet flooring
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern bathroom with uPVC wall panelling
- Floored attic room with light, power, heating & velux window
- uPVC double glazing - Phoenix gas central heating
- Gardens to front & rear with paved patio & artificial lawn
- Wooden "Bar" to rear garden
The long term owners of this ex housing executive, terraced property have gone to great lengths to create a modern and unique home with many unexpected and appealing features.
From first approach viewers will notice the attractive iron gates leading to the modern paved patio with artificial lawn and the new uPVC double glazed door with twin side panels. Entering the hallway you will get a first feel of the standard of décor throughout the home with the wood effect tiled flooring and wooden handrail with chrome spindles. The kitchen is of a modern style with stainless steel sink, oven, hob and extractor fan. The property boasts two reception rooms with parquet style laminate wood floor including a lounge with feature brick "mock" fireplace and dining room with French doors. There is understairs storage and a utility room too. Upstairs the bathroom has been tastefully modernised and the 3 bedrooms are all of a good size. From the landing there is also a staircase to the attic which is floored and has heating, lighting and a Velux window. To the rear the property enjoys an enclosed, paved yard with wooden "Bar" and access to parking area beyond.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating and really must be viewed internally to be appreciated.
- Modern Upvc double glazed door with twin matching side panels
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect tile flooring, Under stairs storage cupboard. Stairs to first floor landing with wooden handrail and chrome spindles. Half glazed oak doors to kitchen & dining room.
- 4.42m x 3.66m (14' 6" x 12' 0")
At widest points. Parquet wood effect laminate flooring. Feature brick mock fireplace. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator. Half glazed French doors to Dining room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.m x 2.82m (9' 10" x 9' 3")
Parquet wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- 3.33m x 2.21m (10' 11" x 7' 3")
Range of high & low level gloss units with wood effect work tops, Stainless steel sink with mixer taps, Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine, Wood effect tile flooring. Recessed spot lights, part tiled walls, Double radiator, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden
- Spindle banister and handrail. Stairs to floor roofspace with radiator, light and power points.
- Modern white suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin & bath with electric shower over and glass shower screen, Single radiator, Wood effect laminate flooring, Tile effect uPVC wall panels. uPVC tongue and groove ceiling with recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.73m (14' 0" x 12' 3")
(At widest point). Wood effect laminate flooring, Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.23m (12' 3" x 10' 7")
(At widest point). Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.95m (10' 6" x 9' 8")
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE:
- 4.5m x 3.51m (14' 9" x 11' 6")
(At widest point). Floored, radiator, lighting & power, Velux window
- Garden to front enclosed by wall, fence and iron gates with paved patio and artifiical grass lawn.
Enclosed garden to rear with Wooden 11x13-3 "Bar".
Raised sun deck. Access to rear parking area.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Heading out of Donaghadee on Killaughey Road turn right onto Northfield Road, turn left at the end of the road then 1st left into Beechfield Drive with No 39 located on the right hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.