38 Balfour Street
, BT23 4EF
||38 Balfour Street, Newtownards
- EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT/INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY***
- 3 Storey terraced home
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen with casual dining space
- Lots of retained period features
- Fairly recently installed Phoenix Gas central heating system
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Garden to rear
***ATTENTION PROPERTY INVESTORS, BUILDERS AND DEVELOPERS***
This extensive 3 storey terraced home offers a tremendous opportunity to modernise, renovate and add value. Upon completion, demand for rental property in the area is high, ensuring potentially a good yield and return on investment over the medium to long term.
The property offers a ground floor with entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen with casual dining space to the rear. The first floor comprises the family bathroom and 3 further bedrooms, whilst the second floor offers two further bedrooms with the rear bedroom offering views towards Scrabo Tower and Strangford Lough. The property already benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating with modern radiators. Externally there is a garden and yard to the rear which will require some renovation to compliment the property.
- Single glazed wood framed door to porch.
- 0.94m x 1.27m (3' 1" x 4' 2")
Tiled floor. Single glazed wood framed door with matching side panels to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Parquet wood floor, Period cornicing and corbels, feature staircase to 1st floor. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.51m x 3.1m (11' 6" x 10' 2")
Feature fireplace. Single radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.94m x 3.12m (12' 11" x 10' 3")
(At widest points). Feature fireplace. Double radiator. Understairs storage area.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.91m x 2.34m (12' 10" x 7' 8")
Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink with double drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled walls. Single glazed wood frame door to rear garden. Single radiator.
- Split landing with painted spindle balustrade. Hotpress.
- 2.79m x 2.34m (9' 2" x 7' 8")
Coloured suite comprising panel bath, WC & wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.02m x 2.9m (9' 11" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.72m (11' 0" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.39m x 2.21m (7' 10" x 7' 3")
Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Storage cupboard. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.05m x 3.35m (16' 7" x 11' 0")
Velux window. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.05m x 2.74m (10' 0" x 9' 8")
Velux window with views of Scrabo Tower and Strangford Lough. Single radiator.
- Garden to rear over two levels.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Talbot Street, driving towards the South Eastern Regional College Campus, turn right into either James Street or Marquis Street then take the next turn into Balfour Street.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.