37 St Andrews Avenue
, BT22 1GS
||37 St Andrews Avenue, Ballyhalbert
- Beautifully presented semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Kitchen with dining area
- Luxury tiled bathroom
- Utility & cloakrooms
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Brick paved & gravel driveway
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with deck area
This modern semi detached home has been presented to an excellent standard throughout and would make an ideal first time buy, holiday home or family home.
Built by the renowned and award winning Boland Reilly builders, it offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, including master with luxury ensuite shower room with rain shower, a fully tiled family bathroom, a lounge with feature multi fuel stove, a modern fitted kitchen with walnut units and both utility and cloakrooms. It benefits from lots of nice features such as oak internal doors, spindle staircase with oak hand rail, recessed spotlights and tiled flooring throughout the ground floor (excluding lounge). First time buyers should note that many of the furnishings are available to purchase so you could be buying a fully equipped home. The property further benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating.
Externally there are gardens in lawn to both front and rear with paved patio and wooden deck area, brick paved and pebbled driveway and paved footpaths. The beach is just a short stroll away and Newtownards, Bangor & Belfast are all within commuting distance if necessary.
- uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel.
- 2.18m x 1.45m (7' 2" x 4' 9")
Tiled floor, glazed door to entrance hall. Recessed spotlights.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, recessed spotlights, double radiator. Spindle staircase to first floor with oak handrail.
- 4.27m x 3.12m (14' 0" x 10' 3")
Feature fireplace with wood surround, cast iron inset and cast iron multi fuel stove. Tiled hearth. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator.
- 5.49m x 3.96m (18' 0" x 13' 0")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units in walnut finish with granite effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with flexible mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Under pelmet lighting. Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Double radiator. Understairs storage.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of units matching main kitchen. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Recessed spotlights. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Single radiator.
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and walls. Single radiator.
- Spindle banister with oak handrail. Access to attic via slingsby ladder.
- Partially floored. Light and power points.
- White suite comprising of panel bath, with glass shower screen and Mira Play electric shower over, WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.18m (13' 1" x 10' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled walls and floor. White WC & wash hand basin. Shower enclosure with feature thermostatic Hansgrohe Raindance select poer shower. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.95m (10' 8" x 9' 8")
(At widest points). Single radiator. Countryside views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.21m (10' 6" x 7' 3")
(At widest points). Single radiator.
- Brick paved driveway, pebbled parking area, paved pathways. Garden in lawn to front and rear with paved patio and timber deck area with blue spotlights. Rear garden enclosed by fencing. Timber shed with light and power. Light and tap. uPVC oil tank. Brick boiler house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Ballyhalbert from Ballywalter along the coast road turn right into the St Andrews development. At the first "T" junction turn right and follow the road to the end to where number 37 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.