37 Ringbuoy Cove
, BT22 1LL
||37 Ringbuoy Cove, Cloughey
- Beautifully extended detached home
- 4 double bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Superb sunroom/lounge with vaulted ceiling
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Ground floor bathroom & first floor shower room
- 1st floor bedroom with walk in dressing room
- Excellent garden to front & rear with paved patio
- Tarmac driveway
- Short stroll to Cloughey beach.
"What do you see? A quaint bungalow perhaps? Take a closer look at 37 Ringbuoy Cove and you will find an outstanding family home which benefits from a generous 370 sq ft extension and a total of over 1,900 sq feet of internal space! Not only that but you could almost throw a stone and land it on Cloughey beach which is just a short walk from your front door."
The present owners have created an open plan lounge with vaulted ceiling, feature cast iron stove and "glass wall" patio doors which is open plan to the existing kitchen & dining area and forms a real beating heart to this beautiful home. With the original sitting room, 2 ground floor bedrooms, including master with ensuite shower room, a family bathroom, utility room, two first floor bedrooms, including one with walk in wardrobe, and a shower room this would be an ideal home in which to raise a family. Externally the property boasts an extremely generous corner site, enclosed to the rear, with lawns, paved patio area, tarmac driveway and 20ft x 10ft wooden shed/workshop. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and oil fired central heating.
Cloughey beach is a beautiful place to spend time and, if you lived here, it really would be right on your doorstep and yet Newtownards and Bangor, even Belfast, are all within commuting distance so you really are getting the best of all worlds. Internal viewing is highly recommended so if you're in the market, and subject to current safeguards, contact us now to avoid disappointment.
- Oak effect uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Storage cupboard, Single & double radiators, hot press, spindle staircase to first floor landing.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.56m (13' 6" x 11' 8")
Half glazed door with matching side panel. Wood effect laminate flooring, Stone fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth. Double radiator.
- 6.2m x 3.56m (20' 4" x 11' 8")
Range of high and low units in cream shaker style finish with wood effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated double oven, 5 ring gas hob and extractor hood. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for dish washer. Tiled floor. Under pelmet lighting. Recessed spotlights. 2 double radiators.
- SUN ROOM/LOUNGE:
- 6.65m x 5.41m (21' 10" x 17' 9")
(At widest points - L-shaped). Wood effect laminate flooring, cast iron multi fuel stove with slate hearth. Vaulted ceilings. Sliding double patio doors to rear garden. Feature wall radiators
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.03m x 1.8m (6' 8" x 5' 11")
Rustic wood effect laminate flooring. Range of units in high gloss finish. Plumbed for washing machine. uPVC double glazed door to side garden.
- White suite comprising centre bath, WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.96m (13' 0" x 13' 0")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring, Double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic rain shower, White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.97m (11' 8" x 9' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator.
- Twin velux windows. Spindle banister. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.57m x 3.61m (15' 0" x 11' 10")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Velux window. Walk in wardrobe/dressing room. Double radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- WALK IN WARDROBE:
- 2.11m x 1.6m (6' 11" x 5' 3")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Recessed spotlights. Velux window.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle. White WC & wash hand basin. Fully tiled. Heated towel rail. Velux window. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.57m x 3.73m (15' 0" x 12' 3")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Sea views. Twin velux windows. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator.
- WOODEN SHED:
- 6.1m x 3.05m (20' 0" x 10' 0")
Wooden shed divided into two areas with separate access. Light & power points.
- Garden to front in lawn with generous tarmac driveway. Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area, enclosed by fencing and walls. Brick boiler house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Cloughey from Portavogie turn left into Ringbuoy Cove and take the first right to where number 37 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.