37 Main Road
, BT22 1JB
||37 Main Road, Cloughey
- Recently modernised detached bungalow
- Up to 3 bedrooms
- Modern fitted Kitchen
- Sun room
- Lounge (or third bedroom)
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage & gravel driveway
- Generous gardens to front and rear with patio area
- Short walk to Cloughey beach
This versatile detached bungalow underwent a programme of modernisation and upgrading just a few years ago and therefore would make an enviable purchase for a first time buyer, family buyer or those considering retirement. Family buyers with children might particularly appreciate the generous gardens to both front and rear and the long detached garage, with plenty of space for all the family stuff, might suit the home mechanic.
The accommodation is versatile and offers up to 3 double bedrooms, currently utilised as two bedrooms and a separate lounge. The kitchen is in a modern white finish with integrated oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer whilst the bathroom is fresh with both bath and separate shower cubicle. A sun room to the rear brings valuable additional space and also merges the indoors and outdoors nicely with sliding patio doors to the rear garden and paved patio. The property benefits from oak internal doors, uPVC double glazing & fascias and oil fired central heating whilst the attic is floored, has velux windows and is accessible via a slingsby ladder.
Cloughey beach is just a short walk away, as is Kirkistown Golf Club and Newtownards town is approximately 16 miles to the north.
- uPVC double glazed door to porch.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 2.54m x 2.18m (8' 4" x 7' 2")
Tiled floor, Double radiator.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Access to roofspace via slingsby ladder. Single radiator.
- 3.3m x 2.67m (10' 10" x 8' 9")
Range of high and low level units in gloss white finish with woodblock effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer & dishwasher. Under pelmet lights. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.05m (13' 11" x 10' 0")
Tiled floor. Sliding patio doors to rear garden. Double radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- LOUNGE/BEDROOM 1:
- 3.71m x 3.25m (12' 2" x 10' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.23m (11' 8" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.74m (10' 10" x 9' 0")
- Floored. Velux windows.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 9.96m x 3.45m (32' 8" x 11' 4")
Up and over door. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power points. Oil fired boiler.
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with paved patio area and dwarf walling. Gravel driveway.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located on Cloughey's Main Road close to Kircubbin Road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.