37 Ballyhay Road
, BT21 0LU
||37 Ballyhay Road, Donaghadee
- ATTENTION EQUESTRIAN ENTHUSIASTS***
- Beautifully presented detached bungalow & small holding
- 5.5 acres plus 50M x 30M all weather sand school
- Spacious concrete yard with barn, stores & stables
- 3 double bedrooms
- Lounge with vaulted ceiling and feature fireplace
- Sitting/TV room
- Kitchen with generous range of units
- Sun room/Dining room
- Luxury bathroom with clawfoot bath & separate shower
- Lawned garden plus paved patio/sun terrace
- Detached garage
***A unique opportunity for those with equestrian interests***
This is the property that just keeps on giving...! Do I start with the beautifully modernised and presented detached bungalow with 3 bedrooms, luxury bathroom, sunken lounge with vaulted ceiling, TV room, country style kitchen and sun room or do I tell you about the 5.5 acres, the 50m x 30m professional sand school, the barn with 4 stables and hot wash area, the additional store with tack rooms, the beautiful gardens or do I start with the idyllic rural setting, midway between Donaghadee, Newtownards and Bangor and within easy reach of Belfast if you're commuting? There's something for everyone at 37 Ballyhay Road.
The property really is a charming home in itself and presented to the highest of standards by its present owner. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating, lovely gardens to the front in lawn with mature shrubs and a paved patio to the rear not to mention the detached double garage.
Add to that the excellent array of outbuildings and equestrian facilities and this has got to be many peoples ideal home.
Viewing is essential so read the details, watch the video, study the photos and floor plans, check your budget then give us a call and you could be moving into this amazing property in the not too distant future.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed door and side panel. Tiled floor. Double panel radiator.
- 3.45m x 5.36m (11' 4" x 17' 7")
Cast iron fireplace with wood surround and tiled hearth. Wood T&G vaulted ceiling. Double panel radiator (x3). Bay window - Countryside views.
- T.V ROOM:
- 2.97m x 3.25m (9' 9" x 10' 8")
Double panel radiator.
- 3.15m x 4.32m (10' 4" x 14' 2")
Range of high and low level units in a pine finish with granite effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink. Stainless steel double oven and electric hob. Breakfast bar. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights and double panel radiator. Plumbed for washing machine.
- SUN ROOM:
- 2.9m x 4.19m (9' 6" x 13' 9")
Tiled floor and recessed spotlights . Plumbed for washing machine. Wood framed double glazing and oil boiler.
- White suite comprising claw foot centre bath, wash hand basin and WC. Corner shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Fully tiled walls and floor. Feature radiator and recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 3.2m (13' 8" x 10' 6")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 3.15m (10' 4" x 10' 4")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 3.25m (9' 8" x 10' 8")
Single panel radiator.
- 12.22m x 3.61m (40' 1" x 11' 10")
Up & over door, light & power points and tap.
- 13.56m x 10.01m (44' 6" x 32' 10")
Metal barn with block base and sliding doors divided into 3 large stables & 1 Mare & foal stable plus Hot wash area. LED lighting. Power points.
- BARN 2:
- 10.03m x 9.02m (32' 11" x 29' 7")
Concrete shed with 3 Tack Rooms/Stores. LED Lighting. Power points. Large loft with storage.
- Gardens to front in lawn with mature shrubs. Paved patio/sun terrace to rear. Gated concrete yard with paved laneway to dwelling house.
All weather sand school (50m x 30m) with underground drainage, wooden fencing, concrete uprights and equestrian sand and fibre surface.
5.5 acres divided into 2 fields.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Killaughey Road turn onto New Line then right onto Ballyhay Road. Number 37 is located on the left at the end of a tarmac laneway on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.