36 Old Movilla Road
, BT23 8HH
||36 Old Movilla Road, Newtownards
- Terraced bungalow
- 1 bedroom
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Electric central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Pleasant views towards Scrabo Tower
- Parking to front plus communal garden
- Over 55's only
"A charming and unique alternative to an apartment for those over the age of 55.."
Located in small community of similar properties this 1 bedroom bungalow offers everything that a single person or older couple might need.
The property comprises a lounge with feature fireplace and pleasant views towards Scrabo Tower, a well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, a fully tiled bathroom and one double bedroom. It benefits from Electric storage heaters and uPVC double glazing. Externally there is a small garden to the front in pebbles with potted shrubs, a large communal garden in lawn to side and rear with mature trees and a parking space, with bin storage and washing line to the rear.
There's a certain unique charm about this little cul-de-sac and its elevated setting which mature buyers are sure to appreciate. We are advised that ownership is restricted to those over the age of 55 but occupancy is not age restricted. Buyers solicitors should clarify or confirm this prior to purchase.
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel to porch.
- Porch 2.26mx1.70m (7'5x5'7)
- At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. uPVC double glazed window to Kitchen. Part glazed door to lounge. Electric heater.
- Lounge 4.72mx3.10m (15'6x10'2)
- At widest points. Pleasant views towards Scrabo Tower. Feature electric fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, oak surround and tiled hearth. Electric heater.
- Kitchen 3.81mx2.13m (12'6x7)
- At widest points. Range of high and low level units in white finish with wood block effect worktops and breakfast bar. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Inner hall 2.36mx1.09m (7'9x3'7)
- At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Airing cupboard.
- Bathroom 2.31mx1.68m (7'7x5'6)
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC & wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Electric heater.
- Bedroom 1 3.53mx2.90m (11'7x9'6)
- At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Electric heater.
- Small pebbled garden to front. Communal garden to side and rear in lawn with mature trees and pleasant views. Parking space. Bin storage and washing line to rear.
- Property misdescriptions
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.