35 Tullynagardy Lane
, BT23 4ZF
||35 Tullynagardy Lane, Newtownards
- Modern detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Dual aspect lounge with feature fireplace
- Generous kitchen/dining/sun room
- Luxury bathroom
- Ground floor WC
- uPVC double glazing - Phoenix gas central heating
- Detached garage with pebbled driveway
- Gardens to front, side & enclosed to rear
- Sought after location
The Tullynagardy development sits on the fringes of Newtownards town with open countryside just a short walk in one direction and the town centre a short walk in the other direction. Located on the Belfast side of the town it has proven to be a popular and sought after location for young professionals looking for ease of access to Belfast and beyond since it was built just a few years ago.
The property is a detached home of approximately 1,250 sq ft set on a lovely corner site and offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, including master with ensuite shower room, a family bathroom & ground floor cloakroom, a bright lounge, with feature fireplace and dual aspects, and a generous kitchen/dining/sun room with modern fitted kitchen, which forms the heart of the home. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating whilst, externally, there are gardens in lawn to front, side and rear with pebbled patio and pebbled driveway leading to a practical and useful detached garage.
Internal viewing is recommended.
- Painted hardwood door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Spindle staircase to first floor landing. Single radiator.
- 5.36m x 4.62m (17' 7" x 15' 2")
Into bays. Feature polished stone fireplace with granite hearth. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING/SUN ROOM:
- 6.58m x 4.88m (21' 7" x 16' 0")
Range of high and low level units in gloss finish with Quartz worktops. Recessed sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob, extractor hood, microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Part tiled floor. uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Double radiator.
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor & splash back. Recessed spotlights. Single radiator.
- Large storage cupboard. Access to roofspace.
- Modern white suite consisting of panel bath, with shower and glass shower screen, WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 3.28m (14' 7" x 10' 9")
At widest points. Single radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 3.05m (13' 4" x 10' 3")
At widest points. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.16m (10' 3" x 7' 11")
- 5.69m x 3.07m (18' 8" x 10' 1")
Roller door. Light and power points. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power points.
- Garden to front and side in lawn with coloured pebble driveway.
Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with pebbled patio.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Crawfordsburn Road turn left into Tullynagardy Road then left into Tullynagardy Avenue. Follow the avenue to the end to where it meets Tullynagardy Lane and number 35 is on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.