35 Penrhyn Park
, BT23 8JW
||35 Penrhyn Park, Newtownards
- Semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature tiled fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with tarmac driveway
This property has been in the same ownership from new and is a blank canvas to those looking to buy an affordable semi detached and add value through general redecoration.
It offers 3 bedrooms, a bathroom with white suite, a lounge with open fireplace and a kitchen with dining area. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally it enjoys a generous site with tarmac driveway to the side and gardens to front and rear in lawn with mature shrubs.
- uPVC double glazed door with glazed viewing pane to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring, single radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
- 4.7m x 3.12m (15' 5" x 10' 3")
Wood effect laminate flooring, feature tiled fireplace, bay window, double radiator.
- 5.03m x 2.87m (16' 6" x 9' 5")
Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls, wood effect laminate flooring, single radiator. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Hotpress, access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor, part tiled walls. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 2.95m (12' 8" x 9' 8")
(at widest points) Single radiator, views over Newtownards town.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 2.92m (12' 1" x 9' 7")
(at widest points) Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 2.26m (8' 2" x 7' 5")
Built in storage cupboard, single radiator, velux window.
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with tarmac driveway. uPVC oil tank. Boiler house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Donaghadee Road turn right into Brentwood Way then second right into Penrhyn where number 35 is located at the top of the hill on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.