35 Newcastle Road
, BT22 1QQ
||35 Newcastle Road, Portaferry
- Charming detached home
- Up to 3 double bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Utility room
- Ground floor bathroom & 1st floor shower room
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Detached double garage
- Generous site with lawn and parking areas
- Sea & countryside views to rear
"Quaint Cottage? Well, yes and no". This detached home is certainly quaint and charming but it is also modern, having been built within the last 20 years, and spacious, at approximately 1,400 sq ft. It would make an excellent holiday home, if you're fortunate to be in that market, but would also make an ideal year round home, especially with those sea views from the kitchen and main bedroom windows and the rear garden.
The property offers versatile accommodation over two floors. The first floor provides two double bedrooms and a shower room whilst the ground floor provides a lounge, with feature fireplace, a very pleasant kitchen/diner, a bathroom and utility room and an additional room for use either as a 3rd bedroom or a TV/Sitting room. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst, externally, there is a detached double garage/workshop, ample parking and lawned gardens to both side and rear.
If you are one of those people who now spends part of your week working from home then you could spend your lunch break on the beach! On the other hand if you're a "city slicker" looking for a change of pace why not escape to our country - Ards Peninsula country - one of Northern Ireland's best kept secrets.
- Painted wood "Stable" style door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Feature wooden staircase and spindle banister to first floor. Wood effect laminate flooring. Under stairs storage cupboard. Hotpress and airing cupboard. 3 single radiators. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- 4.27m x 4.27m (14' 0" x 14' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, wood surround and tiled hearth. Wall lights. 2 double radiators.
- 5.36m x 3.07m (17' 7" x 10' 1")
Sea views. Range of high and low level units in white "shaker style" finish with granite effect worktops. 1/ 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob and 5 ring gas hob with extractor hood. Tiled floor and half tiled walls. Wood effect laminate flooring in dining area. Under pelmet lighting. Double radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.26m x 1.45m (7' 5" x 4' 9")
Range of low level units in white "shaker style" with granite effect worktop. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC & wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM /BEDROOM 3:
- 3.96m x 3.05m (13' 0" x 10' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Twin double radiators. Countryside views.
- Spindle balustrade. Single radiator. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 4.27m (15' 6" x 14' 0")
(At widest points). Twin double radiators. Under eaves storage. Velux window. Sea views.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC & wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan. Velux window. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.72m x 3.99m (15' 6" x 13' 1")
(At widest points). Velux window. Under eaves storage. Twin double radiators.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.79m x 5.38m (19' 0" x 17' 8")
Roller door. uPVC pedestrian door. Light and power points.
- Double entrances - one with ranch style gate and one with vehicle privacy entrance. Garden in lawn with generous gravel parking areas. Painted walls and mature hedgerow. Total site area approx. 0.2 acres.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Watsons Stores in Cloughey village take the coast road scenic route onto Manse Road and Ardminnan Road. Turn left onto Newcastle Road to where number 35 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.