35 Church Street
, BT22 1LS
||35 Church Street, Portaferry
- Extended end townhouse
- 4 bedrooms
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area to rear
- Lounge with wood flooring
- Family bathroom + ground floor cloakroom
- Utility area
- Generous gardens to rear in lawns, paved patio, deck area and wild garden
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Historic setting just a short stroll to Strangford Lough
"Surrounded by history, most obviously Ballyphilip Parish Church", and located on the fringes of the beautiful Lough Shore village of Portaferry, this extended, double fronted, end townhouse offers much more than meets the eye on the outside and must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated".
The heart of the home is traditionally the kitchen, and in this case that is very true with a rear extension which provides an open plan living/kitchen/dining and social space around a multi fuel stove with Velux roof lights flooding the room with light. The original property comprises a lounge, 3 first floor bedrooms and family bathroom plus a 4th bedroom or additional sitting room on the ground floor. To the rear is a utility space and ground floor cloakroom. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst, externally, there is a generous garden to the rear in lawns with paved patio, raised deck area and, for the gardening enthusiast, a "wilding" area which could be left as is or further developed by the green fingered buyer. A garden shed/workshop completes the specification.
- uPVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Understairs storage area. Double radiator. Stairs to firs floor landing.
- 5.92m x 2.74m (19' 5" x 9' 4")
Real wood flooring. Feature stone fireplace with granite hearth. Two double radiators.
- LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 6.35m x 4.72m (20' 10" x 15' 6")
Range of high and low level units in cream shaker style finish with granite sparkle effect worktop and breakfast bar. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated extractor hood. Plumbed for dish washer. Cast iron multi fuel stove with slate hearth. Velux roof light & sun tunnel. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator.
- UTILITY AREA:
- 2.41m x 1.14m (7' 11" x 3' 9")
Plumbed for washing machine. Stable style painted wood door to rear garden.
- 2.41m x 0.91m (7' 11" x 3' 6")
White WC & wash hand basin. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (4)/SITTING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 1.83m (16' 9" x 6' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator.
- Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC & wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with uPVC wall panelling. Fully tiled walls and flooring. Chrome heated towel rail. Tongue & groove wood ceiling. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.05m (13' 3" x 10' 0")
Plus built in wardrobes. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.95m (12' 0" x 9' 8")
(At widest points). Built in storage area. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.13m (9' 6" x 7' 4")
- Garden split into separate areas comprising lawns, paved patio, raised deck and large shed/workshop. Wild area to rear with potential for further inclusion within the main garden if required.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located directly beside Ballyphilip Parish Church on Church Street.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.