35 Ardvanagh Drive
, BT23 7XQ
||35 Ardvanagh Drive, Conlig
- Modern semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/diner/sun room
- Family bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- Detached garage
- Phoenix gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn
At a time when new build homes are being built down to a price it's refreshing to see a modern semi detached which offers genuine space for families or first time buyers alike. Step inside number 35 Ardvanagh Drive, Conlig.
The property offers 3 first floor bedrooms, including a master bedroom with modern ensuite shower room and double wardrobe, a family bathroom, a ground floor cloakroom and a bright and spacious lounge, with feature fireplace. The real heart of this home, however, is the open plan kitchen/dining/sun room to the rear, which offers enviable space for families or entertaining, and direct access to the enclosed rear garden. Externally there is a detached garage and gardens in lawn to front and rear with tarmac driveway whilst the property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating.
An early appointment to view is considered essential to avoid the disappointment of missing out.
- Hardwood door with matching side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Single radiator. Stairs to first floor landing with pine spindle banister.
- 6.63m x 3.35m (21' 9" x 11' 9")
(Into Bay). Feature tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and oak surround. Double radiator.
- 5.77m x 3.66m (18' 11" x 12' 8")
Range of high and low level units in beech finish with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel oven, gas hob and extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator. Open plan to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 2.64m x 1.96m (8' 8" x 6' 5")
Open to Kitchen/diner. Tiled floor. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Double radiator.
- 2.26m x 0.64m (7' 5" x 2' 11")
White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Hotpress. Access to partially floored roofspace via slingsby ladder.
- White suite comprising panel bath, with glass shower screen and "rain shower" above, WC & wash hand basin. Single radiator. Recessed spots.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.89m (12' 11" x 12' 9")
Double wardrobe. Single radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern shower cubicle with uPVC sparkle wall panels and thermostatic shower control. White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled splashback. Single radiator. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 3.66m (15' 0" x 12' 4")
(At widest points). Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.57m x 2.59m (15' 0" x 8' 6")
(At widest points). Built in storage cupboard. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- 5.18m x 3.05m (17' 0" x 10' 4")
Roller door. Light & power points.
- Gardens to front and enclosed to rear in lawn with timber decking & mature shrubs. Tarmac driveway.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Ardvanagh Drive can be accessed via Ardvanagh Drive but perhaps the easiest and most direct route is from Green Road onto Bridgelea Avenue then second left into Ardvanagh Drive to where number 35 is located on the right just opposite the green.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.