34 Whitethorn Drive
, BT23 8WS
||34 Whitethorn Drive, Newtownards
- End townhouse
- 2 bedrooms
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining room
- Excellent garden to rear
- Driveway to front
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Ideal first time buy or buy to let
These "quad style" townhouses have been a popular choice for first time buyers and buy to let investors for many years now and offer easy and affordable living space.
This property is located at the end of a quiet cul de sac and benefits from an excellent rear garden which is laid in lawn with mature shrubs and trees and raised deck area. There is also a driveway at the front with ample parking space. Internally the property enjoys an open plan living/kitchen/dining room, 2 first floor bedrooms and a bathroom. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating and has been neatly presented throughout.
Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged, strictly by prior appointment, via the agent.
- 5.03m x 5.18m (16' 6" x 17' 0")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. T.V, internet and phone points. Range of high and low level units in a cream finish with roll edge worktops. Sink with mixer taps. Integrated oven and hob with integrated extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Double panelled radiator and smoke alarm.
- Smoke alarm. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 2.72m (13' 6" x 8' 11")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator. Built in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.21m (10' 4" x 7' 3")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising bath with Mira hand shower and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Part tiled walls.
- Pebbled drive to front. Enclosed rear lawned garden with raised decking area. Shed, oil tank and boiler located in rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Movilla Road turn right onto the old Movilla Road and then right into Whitethorn Brae. At the T junction turn right and at the next T junction left to where number 34 is located in the top right hand corner of the cul de sac.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.