34 Lisbane Drive
, BT23 4PY
||34 Lisbane Drive, Newtownards
- Semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Family bathroom
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn
- Gas fired central heating
A first home, a family home, an investment property - the options are endless for this tidy semi detached home.
The property offers 3 first floor bedrooms, a neutral family bathroom, a pleasant lounge with feature electric fireplace and an kitchen/dining area with double patio doors leading to the rear garden. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. You will find an enclosed rear garden in lawn with patio area and additional front garden in lawn with its own driveway with space for 2 cars.
Located on the Belfast side of Newtownards and close to Ards Shopping Centre, Tesco's Castlebawn, Regent House School and the main commuter routes for Belfast and beyond this property is price to sell and internal viewings are a must.
Contact our office on 02891828100 to book a viewing.
- Wood effect laminate flooring, single panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- 4.78m x 3.07m (15' 8" x 10' 1")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring, feature electric fireplace, double panel radiator and T.V. point. Cornice ceiling & bay window.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.79m x 3.02m (19' 0" x 9' 11")
Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish with part granite effect and part wooden rolledge worktops. Belfast sink. Integrated oven and hob with extractor fan. Integrated fridge-freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. T&G ceiling, double panel radiator and patio doors to rear.
- Roofspace access. Smoke alarm.
- White bathroom suite comprising bath with electric Triton shower, wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights & single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 2.49m (12' 8" x 8' 2")
Built-in sliderobes, single pane radiator and built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.77m x 3.07m (9' 1" x 10' 1")
At widest points. Single pane radiator and built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.16m x 2.92m (7' 1" x 9' 7")
At widest points. Single panel radiator.
- Concrete driveway to side with space for 2 cars. Garden in lawn with path to front. Rear garden in lawn with patio area. Brick shed to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling along Circular Road towards Comber Road (with Regent House School on the left) turn right into Lisbane Drive with No 34 located on the left hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.