34 Cornmill Way
, BT22 2FS
||34 Cornmill Way, Millisle
- Modern semi detached home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with separate utility and cloakrooms
- Family bathroom with bath & separate shower
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Gardens in lawn with brick paved patio & tarmac driveway
- A short walk to the beach
- Current EPC rating - C77
"A beautiful, modern, turnkey home ready for a lucky new owner..."
This modern semi detached property has been lovingly cared for and presented by its present owner and would allow the new purchaser the opportunity to simply move in and enjoy. It offers 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room), family bathroom, with both bath and separate shower cubicle, well proportioned lounge with open fire, a bright and airy fitted kitchen and separate utility and cloak rooms. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is an enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with pleasant brick paved patio and tarmac driveway. Buyers will be delighted to note that the beach is just a short stroll away, perfect for kids or dog owners perhaps, whilst Bangor, Newtownards and Belfast are all within easy commuting distance.
Viewings are strictly by prior appointment with the agent.
Grant Estate Agents are required to advise that this property is being marketed on behalf of a member of staff or other connected person.
- Painted wood door with canopy leading to entrance hall
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring, single radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
- 5.18m x 4.29m (17' 0" x 14' 1")
(at widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring, feature fireplace with granite hearth and cast iron inset. Double panel radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.99m x 3.07m (13' 1" x 10' 1")
Range of high and low level units in cream finish with granite effect work tops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel oven and hob, fridge/freezer and additional built under freezer. Tile effect laminate flooring, double panel radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.85m x 1.57m (6' 1" x 5' 2")
Sliding door storage cupboards, plumbed for washing machine. Tile effect laminate flooring. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- White suite comprising WC and corner wash hand basin. Tile effect laminate flooring.
- Pine spindle balustrade, access to part floored roofspace via slingsby ladder.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with aqua panels and thermostatic shower. Part tiled walls. Single radiator.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.53m (11' 9" x 11' 7")
Range of sliding door built in wardrobes, single radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with aqua panels and thermostatic shower, white WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.82m (11' 8" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.84m (9' 8" x 9' 4")
Single radiator, built in storage cupboard.
- Gardens to front and enclosed to rear in lawn with brick paved patio area. Tarmac driveway.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Millisle towards Newtownards (via Moss Road) turn right into the Cornmill Development. At the first "T" junction turn right then over the bridge on the left and at the next "T" junction number 34 is located just to the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.