33 Victoria Park
, BT23 7EF
||33 Victoria Park, Newtownards
- Extended semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge/diner with feature fireplace
- Sun room
- Modern tiled shower room
- Phoenix gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Detached garage
- Generous gardens & tarmac driveway
Located close to Newtownards town centre and Victoria Primary School, this semi detached home benefits from a ground floor extension to the kitchen and adds a pleasant sun room to the rear.
It offers 3 first floor bedrooms, a modern, fully tiled shower room, a large lounge/diner with feature cast iron fireplace, a kitchen and a rear sun room. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and Phoenix gas central heating.
The property boasts a pleasant and generous site which enjoys the sun on the tiered gardens, patio and decked areas throughout the day. Additionally there is a detached garage and a tarmac driveway with ample parking space.
With semi detached homes in high demand an early appointment to view is encouraged to avoid the disappointment of missing out.
- uPVC double glazed door with central viewing pane and twin side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Spindle staircase to first floor landing. Single radiator. Understairs storage area.
- 6.93m x 3.66m (22' 9" x 12' 0")
(At widest points). Feature fireplace with wood surround, cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Double & single radiators.
- 3.78m x 2.16m (12' 5" x 7' 1")
Range of high and low level units in white finish with granite effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Double radiator.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.02m x 1.96m (9' 11" x 6' 5")
Polished wood flooring. uPVC double glazed door to rear patio and garden.
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress with gas boiler.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising WC & wash hand basin. Corners shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.18m (11' 5" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.18m (11' 0" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.36m (9' 2" x 7' 9")
(At widest points). Built in wooden shelving. Single radiator.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.49m x 2.95m (18' 0" x 9' 8")
Up and over door. Light and power points.
- Garden to front in lawn with brick walling. Tarmac driveway. Enclosed and paved patio to rear with raised deck area, lawn and vegetable plot.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Bangor Road turn left into Victoria Road and second left into Victoria Park. Number 33 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.