33 Towerview Meadow
, BT22 1RX
||33 Towerview Meadow, Cloughey, Newtownards
- Modern detached bungalow
- 2 bedrooms
- Utility room
- Luxury shower room
- Detached garage
- End site with countryside & castle views
- uPVC double glazing & fascia
- Oil fired central heating
In recent times developers have been reluctant to include bungalows in their plans as they sought to maximise density so it's unusual to find such a modern and well presented detached bungalow in the area.
This fine home is just 3 years old and has been lovingly cared for by its present owners making it an ideal holiday home or retirement dwelling perhaps.
It offers a bright, dual aspect lounge with French doors to the spacious kitchen/diner with its range of modern units and integrated appliances complimented by a separate utility room. There are two well proportioned bedrooms, including a particularly spacious master, which also offers direct access to the luxury shower room. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascia, oil fired central heating and oak internal doors.
Externally the property boasts a charming site, with views of the countryside and Kirkistown Castle, gardens in lawns to side and rear, paved patio, deck area and generous tarmac driveway leading to the useful detached garage. The outstanding Cloughey beach is just a short walk across the road and a real draw to the area.
All in all this is a fine home that must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
- uPVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
- Entrance hall 6.35mx1.93m (20'10x6'4)
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Cloakroom and hot press. Access to roof space via slingsby ladder. Double radiator.
- Cloakroom 1.93mx0.69m (6'4x2'3)
- Cloaks storage.
- Lounge 4.98mx3.84m (16'4x12'7)
- Dual aspect. Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature electric fire. French doors to kitchen/diner. Double radiator.
- Kitchen/diner 5.28mx3.84m (17'4x12'7)
- Dual aspect. Range of high and low level units in grey finish with granite effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl composite sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Integrated dish washer and fridge freezer. Feature lighting. Tiled floor. Double radiator.
- Utility room 2.79mx1.93m (9'2x6'4)
- Range of units to match kitchen. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Single radiator.
- Shower room 3.84mx2.29m (12'7x7'6)
- Double walk in shower with thermostatic "rain" shower and uPVC wall panelling. White WC & wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 4.78mx3.84m (15'8x12'7)
- Dual aspect. Direct access to shower room. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.84mx2.77m (12'7x9'1)
- Double radiator.
- Detached garage 6.25mx3.18m (20'6x10'5)
- uPVC pedestrian door and window. Roller door. Oil fired boiler. Light and power points.
- Property misdescriptions
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.