33 Stanfield Drive
, BT23 8NG
||33 Stanfield Drive, Newtownards
- Nicely presented semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge/diner with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Fully tiled bathroom
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage
- Gardens to front & rear with tarmac driveway and patio
Located close to Newtownards town centre this traditional semi detached home has been lovingly cared for and presented by its current owners and would make an ideal first home or downsizer.
It offers a bright and airy lounge/diner, with feature cast iron & tile fireplace, tiled hearth and real wood flooring, a pleasant, well equipped kitchen with breakfast area, 3 first floor bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom. Externally there are gardens to front & rear in lawn with tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating.
Convenient location, nicely presented, pleasant garden, detached garage - it ticks all the boxes. For a personal viewing contact us today on 02891 828100.
- uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator. Cloakroom. Stairs to first floor landing.
- 7.26m x 3.43m (23' 10" x 11' 3")
(At widest points). Real wood flooring. Feature fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, wood surround and tiled hearth. Two double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.99m x 2.39m (13' 1" x 7' 10")
Generous range of high and low level units in light oak finish with granite effect worktops and breakfast bar. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob & extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Under pelmet lighting. Fully tiled walls and floor. Pine tongue and groove ceiling. Single radiator. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panel bath, with electric shower and folding shower screen, WC & wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.02m (12' 5" x 9' 11")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator. Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.m (11' 2" x 9' 10")
(at widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.26m (9' 2" x 7' 5")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- 4.88m x 2.44m (16' 0" x 8' 2")
Roller door. Oil fired boiler.
- Garden to front in lawn with dwarf walling, mature hedge, cast iron gates and tarmac driveway.
Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with tarmac patio area.
uPVC oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Upper Greenwell Street turn right into Stanwell Road (just before Old Shore Road). Take a left onto Stanfield Drive to where number 33 is the second house around the corner on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.