33 Rosevale Avenue
, BT23 7BL
||33 Rosevale Avenue, Newtownards
- Detached bungalow with roofspace conversion
- Up to 4 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area open to conservatory
- Ground floor shower room
- 1st floor bathroom
- Attached garage with utility area
- uPVC double glazing and fascias
- Oil fired central heating system
- Pleasant garden to rear with raised deck area
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £152,000 on the property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place. The Energy certificate rating is E43.Grant Estate Agents
Telephone 028 91828100
This detached bungalow offers real potential to the family buyer and should be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The accommodation is versatile with the roofspace conversion adding an additional bedroom and second bathroom (with both corner bath and separate shower cubicle). The ground floor features a kitchen/diner open plan to a generous conservatory with views over the garden. In addition there is a good sized lounge with feature fireplace, a shower room and three additional rooms which could be utilised as 3 bedrooms or 2 bedrooms plus an additional family/TV room with patio doors to the rear garden. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias, oil fired central heating and an attached garage with utility area. Externally there is a tarmac driveway to the front and a generous enclosed rear garden with raised deck area, lawn, paved pathway and wooden fencing.
Although a little bit tired and in need of some TLC and modernisation, with a little time and effort and a modest budget it could be a fine home once more.
- uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, storage cupboard, radiator.
- 4.6m x 4.22m (15' 1" x 13' 10")
(at widest points). Real wood flooring, Open fireplace with rustic pine surround. Radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.18m x 3.66m (17' 0" x 12' 0")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units in ash effect finish with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap, breakfast bar. Stainless steel extractor hood. Open to conservatory.
- 4.01m x 3.28m (13' 2" x 10' 9")
(at widest points). Patio doors to deck area. uPVC douuble glazed door to garden. Radiators. Ceiling fan.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle & part tiled walls. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator.
- BEDROOM (4)/FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 3.02m (10' 0" x 9' 11")
Wood effect laminate flooring, patio doors to rear garden, Storage area.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 2.92m (9' 11" x 9' 7")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.49m (10' 0" x 8' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator.
- Storage cupboard, velux window, spindle staircase.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 3.73m (15' 0" x 12' 3")
(at widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring, walk in dressing/storage area, velux windows, radiator.
- White suite comprising corner panel bath with mixer tap, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
- 3.76m x 2.92m (12' 4" x 9' 7")
Up and over door.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.12m x 1.83m (10' 3" x 6' 3")
Oil fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine, etc.
- Garden to rear in lawn, enclosed by fencing. Raised deck area. Tarmac driveway tro front. uPVC oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Bangor Road turn right into Rosevale Avenue where number 33 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.