33 Millers Park Avenue
, BT23 7GD
||33 Millers Park Avenue, Newtownards
- Beautifully presented, modern detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Luxury kitchen/diner with central island
- Luxury bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Ground floor cloakroom & utility room
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Brick paved drive to front
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio
- Sought after area in Newtownards
This beautifully presented, modern, detached home is located in on of Newtownard's most modern and sought after locations and could be exactly what you've been looking for.
The property offers 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor whilst you will find a lounge, luxury kitchen/dining room with utility/storage room and a cloakroom on the ground floor. Externally there is brick paved parking with small lawn area to the front and an enclosed, west facing rear garden in lawn with paved patio area which receives the sun from noon until sunset - perfect for summer get togethers. There is an outside tap and outside power points. The property benefits from PVC double glazing & fascia's, Phoenix Gas central heating and a fitted alarm system.
This home is only a short walk from the town centre's shops and amenities and is in close proximity to schools and transport links to Bangor and Belfast.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only. Contact our office on 02891828100 to book in.
- Composite double glazed door leading to wood effect tiled flooring. Alarm system, double panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- 4.32m x 3.76m (14' 2" x 12' 4")
At widest points. T.V. point, double panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 5.05m (11' 7" x 16' 7")
Range of high and low level units with "Minerva" composite worktops & central island. Integrated oven & hobs with stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge-freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink with 1 1/2 bowl and mixer taps. Wood effect tiled floor and part tiled walls. Utility/storage room with space for tumble dryer. Recessed spotlights, smoke alarm and double panel radiator. Double patio doors to rear garden.
- White wc and floating wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- Roofspace access via slingsby ladder. Storage cupboard and smoke alarm.
- Four piece white suite comprising cubicle shower, bath, wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.73m (11' 2" x 12' 3")
Built-in sliderobes, double panel radiator and ensuite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising cubicle shower, wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.74m (10' 8" x 9' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 2.18m (12' 0" x 7' 2")
Double panel radiator.
- Brick paved driveway and small lawn area to front. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio area and shed. Outside tap and power points. uPVC fascia's. Bin access to the side.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Bangor Road turn left at the North Road lights onto North Road. When on the North Road take the third left turn onto Millers Park Drive. Turn right at the "T-junction" onto Millers Park Avenue then left where number 33 is located on your right hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.