32 Lawson Park
, BT22 1EX
||32 Lawson Park, Portavogie
- Extended semi detached home
- Up to 4 bedrooms
- Ground & first floor bathrooms
- Lounge with feature brick fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- uPVC double glazing and fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage with tarmac driveway
- Enclosed garden to front & enclosed yard to rear
- Short stroll to the beach
If value for money and maximum space for your budget is a key requirement then take a closer look at 32 Lawson Park, Portavogie. This semi detached home has been nicely presented and benefits from a single storey rear extension which provides a ground floor bedroom (or family room) with luxury ensuite shower room - ideal for teenage children, elderly relatives or those with restricted mobility. The original part of the property includes a lounge, with feature brick fireplace, a modern fitted kitchen with casual dining area, 3 first floor bedrooms and a second bathroom (would benefit from some modernisation and upgrading). It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally there is an enclosed garden to the front in lawn, an enclosed yard to the rear and a tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage.
The beach is just a short walk from the property whilst Newtownards is just 15 miles by road.
- Painted and Part glazed door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator. Stairs to first floor. Part glazed door to lounge.
- 4.34m x 4.01m (14' 3" x 13' 2")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Open fireplace with brick surround and wood mantel. Under stairs storage cupboard. Double radiator. French doors to kitchen/diner.
- 5.13m x 4.44m (16' 10" x 14' 7")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units in cream gloss finish with wood block effect worktops. Stainless steel sink and extractor hood. Tiled floor in kitchen. Double radiator. uPVC double glazed door to rear yard.
- BEDROOM (4)/FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.15m x 3.1m (10' 4" x 10' 2")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 2.49m x 2.21m (8' 2" x 7' 3")
Modern white suite comprising panel bath, with Mira electric shower over & glass shower screen, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Access to roofspace.
- Panel bath, WC & wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.42m x 3.18m (14' 6" x 10' 5")
(At widest points) Twin built in storage cupboards. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.67m (10' 5" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.41m (9' 11" x 7' 11")
(At widest points). Built in storage cupboard. Double radiator.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.86m x 2.67m (22' 6" x 8' 9")
Up and over door. Light & power points. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Garden to front in lawn enclosed by wall. Enclosed yard to rear with uPVC oil tank and oil fired boiler. Tarmac driveway with ample parking space.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Portavogie from Ballyhalbert turn right at the playpark/car park onto Lawson Park and follow the road up and around to the left to where number 32 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.