32 Judes Crescent
, BT23 4BY
||32 Judes Crescent, Newtownards
- Modern semi detached home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Kitchen with separate utility room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Luxury first floor family bathroom
- Detached garage/office
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Oak effect uPVC double glazing
- Quiet cul de sac location
Set in a quiet cul de sac location on the Belfast side of Newtownards this outstanding semi detached home must be amongst the most desirable in Newtownards.
The property is presented to an exceptional standard throughout with the luxury, recently fitted kitchen and bathroom being worthy of particular mention. Accommodation comprises a lounge with feature fireplace, a luxury fitted kitchen with separate utility room, a ground floor cloakroom, 3 first floor bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room, and a luxury family bathroom with centre bath. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing in oak effect finish and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there are pleasant gardens to front and enclosed to rear with low maintenance finishes, tarmac driveway and a detached garage which has been converted to a home office, games or garden room.
We expect strong interest in this property so an early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
- Oak effect uPVC double glazed door with glass viewing pane and twin side panels. Cornicing, single panel radiator and smoke alarm. Stairs to first floor.
- 4.7m x 3.35m (15' 5" x 11' 0")
Feature open fireplace with tiled hearth, cast iron surround and polished stone mantle. Cornicing, recessed spotlights, TV point and bay window.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.61m (12' 8" x 11' 10")
Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated 4 ring hob and oven with extractor hood. Space for fridge-freezer. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Under pelmet lighting, double panel radiator and recessed spotlights. Oak effect uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Units in a light wood finish with stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Gas boiler, single panel radiator and extractor fan. Oak effect uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- White WC and wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- Single panel radiator, shelved storage and smoke alarm. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.12m (12' 11" x 10' 3")
At widest points. Single panel radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC and wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Recessed spotlights, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.15m (11' 4" x 10' 4")
Single panel radiator. Built-in sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.39m x 2.29m (7' 10" x 7' 6")
At widest points. Single panel radiator. Built-in wardrobe over stairs.
- White suite comprising stand alone bath with hand held shower, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- 4.5m x 2.87m (14' 9" x 9' 5")
Oak effect uPVC double glazed door, wood effect laminate flooring. Two Velux windows, wall lights, built-in desk and storage.
- Tarmac drive to front with small garden area and path to front. Enclosed rear garden with paved area and artificial grass area. Access to detached garage/office.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Judes crescent is located just off Saratoga Avenue on the Belfast side of Newtownards.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.