32 Donaghadee Road
, BT23 7ET
||32 Donaghadee Road, Newtownards
- Extended terraced home
- 3 double bedrooms
- Kitchen with dining area
- Shower room
- uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Generous garden to rear
- Close to Ards town centre
- Investment potential
Conveniently located close to the Bangor & Donaghadee Road roundabout and Ards town centre this extended terrace home offers surprisingly spacious accommodation and an equally surprising garden to the rear with excellent potential for the "green fingered".
The property offers 3 double bedrooms, a lounge, a modern fitted kitchen and a shower room with facilities for those with restricted mobility.
It benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating.
The property is in good overall condition but would benefit from some freshening up to the first floor décor and potentially the bathroom.
- uPVC double glazed door with decorative glass viewing pane to porch.
- Porch 1.75mx0.69m (5'9x2'3)
- Part glazed door to lounge. Wood effect laminate flooring. Gas boiler.
- Lounge 4.83mx3.05m (15'10x10)
- At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature mock fireplace. Stairs to first floor landing. Double radiator.
- Kitchen/diner 3.89mx3.20m (12'9x10'6)
- Range of high and low level units in light "shaker style" finish with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled effect laminate flooring. Part tiled walls. Under stairs storage cupboard. Double radiator.
- Rear hallway 2.44mx1.04m (8x3'5)
- Tile effect laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard. Single glazed wood door to rear garden.
- Shower room 2.51mx2.44m (8'3x8)
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled shower enclosure with Triton electric shower. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 4.80mx3.15m (15'9x10'4)
- Built in sliding door wardrobes. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.12mx3.00m (10'3x9'10)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.68mx2.44m (12'1x8)
- Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator. Views over rear garden.
- Garden in lawn with raised deck area.
- Property misdescriptions
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.