31 Ringbuoy Cove
, BT22 1LL
||31 Ringbuoy Cove, Cloughey
- Modern mid townhouse
- Open plan lounge with dining area
- 2 double bedrooms
- Kitchen plus separate utility room
- Luxury bathroom with corner bath
- Integral garage
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with pebbled driveway
- Close to pedestrian walkway to Cloughey beach
- Ideal holiday home or first time buy
This modern mid townhouse is located just a few steps from the outstanding Cloughey beach and would therefore make an ideal weekend or holiday retreat, or alternatively a first time buy or downsizer.
The property offers two generous first floor bedrooms, a family bathroom with corner bath and separate shower cubicle, a spacious lounge with dining area and patio doors to the rear garden, a pleasant kitchen, separate utility room and an integral garage. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is an enclosed south facing rear garden in lawn and a small garden to the front in lawn with pebbled driveway.
This property offers exceptional value for money and internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the property itself but also its outstanding location.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor and double panel radiator.
- 5.46m x 3.66m (17' 11" x 12' 0")
Wood effect laminate floor. 2x double panel radiator and polished stone fireplace.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 2.97m (10' 8" x 9' 9")
Wood effect laminate floor.
- 3.28m x 3.25m (10' 9" x 10' 8")
Range of high and low level units with stainless steel sink and half bowl. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Integrated oven and hob with extractor fan, Double panel radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.25m x 1.47m (10' 8" x 4' 10")
Single panel radiator. Range of units with stainless steel sink + water tank in storage cupboard.
- 5.26m x 2.9m (17' 3" x 9' 6")
Roller door + light and power points.
- Access to roofspace. Smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.95m x 3.07m (16' 3" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.95m x 3.66m (16' 3" x 12' 0")
At widest points.
- White suite comprising corner bath, thermostatic corner shower, wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- Pebbled drive to front with lawn area and path to front door. Enclosed rear garden in lawn. Boiler and oil tank located to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Cloughey from Portavogie turn left into Ringbouy Cove and right at the first T junction. Follow the road round to the left and number 31 will be on your right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.