31 Ash Grove
, BT23 4HA
||31 Ash Grove, Newtownards
- Modern townhouse
- 2 well proportioned bedrooms
- Generous lounge
- Kitchen with dining area
- Study area
- Integral garage & utility area
- uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating with a brand new boiler fitted Nov 2020
- Enclosed garden to rear with raised deck area
- Close to Ards town centre
"Looking for something a little different? Need a garage and a little extra space throughout..? Take a look at 31 Ash Grove, Newtownards."
This modern townhouse property offers split level accommodation which includes 2 double bedrooms, a generous and bright lounge, a kitchen with dining area, a family bathroom, a study area and an integral garage with utility area. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating with a brand new boiler fitted Nov 2020. Externally there is a parking area to the front and an enclosed rear yard with raised deck and paved footpaths.
Located close to Ards town centre and within commuting distance of Belfast and beyond this property would make an affordable first time buy or rental property. Internal viewing is recommended.
- uPVC double glazed door leading to wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator, smoke alarm and alarm system.
- 4.85m x 5.46m (15' 11" x 17' 11")
At widest points. Roller garage door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
- 4.83m x 5.21m (15' 10" x 17' 1")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.35m (14' 7" x 11' 0")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops with stainless steel sink, stainless steel extractor hood and space for oven. Double panel radiator, smoke alarm and part tiled walls.
- uPVC double glazed door to rear. Smoke alarm and understair storage.
- Wood effect laminate flooring and storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising "P-bath" with thermostatic shower and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.83m x 2.59m (15' 10" x 8' 6")
Double panel radiator and roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.77m (12' 0" x 9' 1")
At widest point. Double panel radiator.
- Parking space to front. Enclosed paved rear garden with decking area.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Talbot Street turn into Glenbrooke Road and then right at the mini roundabout. Past the shops & nursery school turn left into Ash Grove.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.