30 Irvine Crescent
, BT19 7XS
||30 Irvine Crescent, Bangor
- Detached family home
- Up to 5 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen open to dining room
- Family room (bedroom 5)
- Luxury family bathroom + Ground floor shower room
- uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Detached garage
- Gardens to front, side & rear
Extending to over 1,500 sq. ft. this detached family home is located in a quiet cul de sac convenient to Bangor Grammar School, Bloomfield's Shopping Centre and commuter routes to Belfast and beyond.
It is deceptively spacious, offering up to 5 bedrooms if required, (3 on first floor) but is currently utilised as a 4 bedroom with lounge, dining room and family room (5th bedroom). The first floor boasts a modern, fully tiled bathroom whilst the ground floor also provides a fully tiled shower room, perhaps ideal for a dependent relative. The kitchen is finished with luxury granite worktops, integrated sink, 5 ring gas hob, double oven and slim line dishwasher. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, Phoenix gas central heating and oak internal doors. Externally there are gardens to the front and enclosed to the rear in lawn with paved patio area and tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage.
With detached family properties in short supply and high demand at present, early and internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Luxury wood effect flooring. Stairs to first floor landing. Double radiator. Wall lights.
- 4.9m x 3.66m (16' 1" x 12' 0")
Real wood flooring. Feature granite fireplace with matching hearth. Wall lights. Sliding patio doors to rear garden. Double radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.61m (12' 10" x 11' 10")
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.87m x 2.72m (9' 5" x 8' 11")
Tiled floor. Single radiator. Open plan to kitchen.
- 3.61m x 2.67m (11' 10" x 8' 9")
Range of high and low level units in two tone finish with solid granite worktops and stainless steel inset sink with mixer tap. Integrated double oven, 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood and slim line dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Twin pull out larder cupboards. Under pelmet lighting. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.94m x 2.82m (12' 11" x 9' 3")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. White WC & wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and flooring. Recessed spotlights.
- Painted spindle staircase with wooden handrail. Storage cupboard.
- Fully tiled bathroom with "P" bath & "rain shower" over with glass shower screen. White WC & wash hand basin. Double radiator. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.38m x 3.66m (17' 8" x 12' 0")
Built in sliding mirror wardrobes with access to eaves storage behind. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.03m x 2.82m (16' 6" x 9' 3")
Single radiator. Access to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.92m (9' 9" x 9' 7")
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.1m x 3.05m (20' 0" x 10' 0")
Up and over door. Light and power points.
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area. Light & tap. Tarmac driveway to front with lawn area.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Bangor Grammar School head out of town and turn left into Bexley Road then second right into Irvine Park. Take the next right into Irvine Crescent then the right fork to where number 30 is located at the end of the cul de sac.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.