30 Cornmill Way
, BT22 2FS
||30 Cornmill Way, Millisle
- Modern semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Utility and cloakrooms
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle
- uPVC double glazing & Oil fired central heating
- Tarmac Driveway
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawn
"A beautiful, modern, turnkey home ready for a lucky new owner..."
This modern semi detached property has been lovingly cared for and presented by its present owner and would allow the new purchaser the opportunity to simply move in and enjoy.
It offers 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room), a family bathroom with both bath and separate shower cubicle, a well proportioned lounge with open fire, a bright and airy fitted kitchen and separate utility and cloak rooms. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is an enclosed garden to the rear in lawn and a tarmac driveway to the side.
Buyers will be delighted to note that the beach is just a short stroll away, perfect for those with children or dog owners perhaps, whilst Bangor, Newtownards and Belfast are all within easy commuting distance. Viewings are strictly by prior appointment with the agent.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- 5.16m x 4.22m (16' 11" x 13' 10")
Open fire with cast iron surround, tiled hearth and polished stone mantle. Wood efffect laminate flooring. T.V and internet points. Double panel radiator (x2). Smoke alarm.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.07m x 3.99m (10' 1" x 13' 1")
Range of high and low level units in a cream finish with wood effect roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Double panel radiator. Under pelmet lighting. Smoke alarm.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.88m x 1.57m (6' 2" x 5' 2")
Range of units in a cream finish with wood effect roll edge worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink. CCTV Screens located. Access to rear.
- White suite. Extractor fan and single panel radiator.
- Access to roofspace and hotpress. Single panel radiator. Smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.45m (11' 9" x 11' 4")
Single panel radiator. Access to en-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising cubicle shower. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.45m (11' 9" x 11' 4")
At widest points. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.97m (9' 5" x 9' 9")
Single panel radiator + built in storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising thermostatic shower cubicle and bath. Part tiled walls and single panel radiator.
- Tarmac drive with path to front. Lawned area to front. Enclosed rear lawn. Boiler and oil tank located to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Millisle towards Newtownards (via Moss Road) turn right into the Cornmill Development. At the first "T" junction turn right then over the bridge on the left and at the next "T" junction number 30 is located just to the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.