3 Windmill Heights
, BT22 1PR
||3 Windmill Heights, Portaferry
- Semi detached chalet style bungalow
- 3 bedrooms (master with shower cubicle)
- Lounge with dining area, feature fireplace & patio doors to rear garden
- Kitchen with separate utility room
- Gardens to front, side & rear with parking area
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Quiet cul de sac setting
Whether you're buying your first home, making your first move up the property ladder or downsizing with an eye towards retirement this semi detached chalet bungalow would make an ideal home.
Set on a pleasant corner site in a quiet cul de sac, the property offers versatile accommodation including 2 first floor bedrooms (master with dressing room & shower cubicle and second bedroom with rooftop views of Strangford village across Strangford Lough), a first floor bathroom, ground floor bedroom, generous lounge with feature fireplace, dining area and patio doors to the rear garden, and a kitchen with separate utility area. The property has been carefully looked after and maintained with uPVC double glazing, fascias and oil fired boiler all replaced in recent years. Externally the property enjoys gardens in lawns to front, side and rear with parking area and mature shrubs.
This home is just waiting for a discerning purchaser to buy it, put their own stamp on it decoratively and enjoy it for many years to come. Internal viewings are recommended and can be arranged by contacting the agent on 028 91 828 100.
- uPVC double glazed door. Single panel radiator. Access to under stairs storage.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 7.98m x 3.63m (26' 2" x 11' 11")
Open fire (back boiler) with stone surround, tiled hearth and wood mantle. Double panel radiators (x2) and T.V point. Sliding patio doors to rear.
- 3.73m x 2.77m (12' 3" x 9' 1")
Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Extractor hood. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Smoke alarm. Single panel radiator. T&G ceiling.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.6m x 2.77m (5' 3" x 9' 1")
Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 3.02m (14' 7" x 9' 11")
Single panel radiator.
- Access to hotpress and storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.49m x 4.01m (18' 0" x 13' 2")
Single panel radiator and velux window. Access to roofspace and dressing area.
- DRESSING AREA:
- 2.13m x 2.92m (7' 0" x 9' 7")
Cubicle shower. Single panel radiator and velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.82m (8' 10" x 9' 3")
Single panel radiator and velux window. Views of Strangford Lough.
- Tarmac drive to side with path and lawn area to front. Lawned rear with shrubbery/flower beds. Boiler and oil tank located to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From High Stret Portaferry turn left into Meeting House Street and continue onto Windmill Hill. Windmill Heights is located on the right hand side about half way up the hill.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.