3 Park Avenue
, BT22 2NR
||3 Park Avenue, Ballywalter, Newtownards
- Terraced home
- Buy to let investment opportunity
- 3 bedrooms
- Utility shed
- uPVC double glazing & fascia
- Oil fired central heating
- Parking to rear
Located parallel to the main street in Ballywalter, this terraced home offers practical and affordable accommodation which may be particularly suited to first time buyers or buy to let investors.
The property follows a traditional design with 3 first floor bedrooms and bathroom and a lounge plus kitchen/diner on the ground floor. Externally there is a utility shed, plumbed for washing machine, with adjoining boiler house. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascia and oil fired central heating whilst, externally, there is a small garden to the front in lawn and a second enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with paved and covered area. Some modernisation and redecoration may be desirable, particularly to the kitchen, but the property represents good value in the current market and, with the outstanding Ballywalter beach just a short walk away, you could make a happy home here.
- uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel to entrance hall.
- Entrance hall
- Tiled floor. Stairs to first floor landing. Single radiator.
- Lounge 4.37mx4.11m (14'4x13'6)
- At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with granite hearth and wood surround. Double radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- Kitchen/diner 5.13mx2.87m (16'10x9'5)
- Reducing to 8"8'. Range of high and low level units in painted wood finish with marble effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher/washing machine. Part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Double radiator.
- Access to roof space,
- Bathroom 1.85mx1.68m (6'1x5'6)
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC & wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 1 4.42mx2.64m (14'6x8'8)
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.15mx2.64m (10'4x8'8)
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.00mx2.44m (9'10x8)
- At widest points. Single radiator.
- Utility shed 2.36mx1.91m (7'9x6'3)
- Worktop. Plumbed for washing machine. Light & power points. Tiled floor.
- Boiler house 2.36mx0.89m (7'9x2'11)
- Oil fired boiler.
- Gardens in lawn to front and rear with paved and cover patio to rear. Access to rear for parking and bins etc.
- Property misdescriptions
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.