3 Kinnegar Rocks
, BT21 0EZ
||3 Kinnegar Rocks, Donaghadee
- Detached family home
- 4 bedrooms plus study/office
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen/diner with breakfast bar
- Ground floor bathroom & first floor shower room
- Utility room
- Integral garage
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Gardens to front & enclosed to rear with tarmac driveway
"A four bed detached family home PLUS a study or home office in this sought after seaside town development..."
Located close to The Commons and the Irish Sea Coastline this detached family home offers exceptional value for money and accommodation to match. The ground floor offers a spacious lounge, with feature fireplace, a "country style" kitchen with dining area, breakfast bar and patio doors to the rear garden, a utility room and an integral garage. There is a luxury bathroom with feature roll edge, claw foot bath and two bedrooms on this floor whilst the first floor offers a shower room and two large bedrooms, including a master bedroom leading to an additional study/home office or nursery room.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias, Phoenix gas central heating and gardens to both front and enclosed to rear in lawns with paved patio and tarmac driveway.
Donaghadee has much to offer discerning buyers from its wide range of cafés and restaurants to its historic harbour, local walks and ease of access to Newtownards, Bangor and the Ards Peninsula. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Covered porch. Hardwood door with viewing pane and matching side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Pine spindle staircase to first floor gallery landing. Velux window. Single radiator.
- 4.75m x 3.48m (15' 7" x 11' 5")
Feature cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth. Double radiator.
- 5.61m x 4.72m (18' 5" x 15' 6")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units in cream "Shaker Style" finish with wood effect worktops. "Belfast" sink. Stainless steel oven & hob. Integrated extractor hood. Plumbed for dishwasher. Wood effect laminate flooring. Part tiled walls. Part wood panelled walls. Sliding patio doors to rear garden. Double & single radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.07m x 1.75m (10' 1" x 5' 9")
Range of units to match kitchen. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Wood effect laminate flooring. Part tiled walls. Single radiator. Access to garage. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- White suite comprising feature rolled edge claw foot bath, WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Part wood panelled walls. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 2.74m (11' 8" x 9' 7")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.18m x 2.92m (10' 5" x 9' 7")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- Pine balustrade. Access to roof space.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with tiled walls and thermostatic shower. White WC & wash hand basin. Part wood panelled walls. Hotpress. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.79m x 3.35m (19' 0" x 11' 4")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Range of sliding door wardrobes with eaves access beyond. Double radiator. Access to study.
- 3.96m x 3.05m (13' 0" x 10' 0")
Access to eaves storage. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.79m x 2.74m (19' 0" x 9' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Eave storage. Double radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn with tarmac driveway. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio and footpaths. Mature shrubs. Wendy house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Donaghadee towards Millisle, past The Commons, turn right into the Edgewater development and over the first staggered crossroad to where number 3 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.