3 James Street
, BT23 4DY
||3 James Street, Newtownards
- Attractive terraced home
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Modern shower room
- uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Enclosed yard to rear with bins access
This terraced home has been in the same owner/occupation for many years and has been lovingly cared for and maintained during that time.
It offers two first floor bedrooms, both with built in storage, and a modern shower room whilst the ground floor offers a partial open plan arrangement with extended kitchen, dining room and lounge. The property benefits from Phoenix gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and is neatly presented throughout. Externally there is a small enclosed yard to the rear with bins access and a small low maintenance garden to the front.
This home is located close to Newtownards town centre and main bus station and would make an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment purchase. Viewing strictly by prior appointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed door. Tiled floor.
- 4.01m x 4.06m (13' 2" x 13' 4")
At widest points. Open fire with tiled hearth and wood surround. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 4.75m x 4.06m (15' 7" x 13' 4")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Part wood effect flooring. Part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace and gas boiler. Single panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 3.15m (13' 2" x 10' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiator. Built-in sliding door wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.79m x 2.26m (9' 2" x 7' 5")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator. Built in storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising corner cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panelled radiator. T&G ceiling.
- Enclosed rear yard with access to right of way.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
James Street is easily accessed from Talbot Street.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.