3 Hurricane Close
, BT22 1BD
||3 Hurricane Close, Kircubbin
- Recently constructed, modern detached home
- 4 double bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Open plan living/kitchen/diner
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Utility & cloakrooms
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Detached garage & car port
- Separate tarmac driveway
- Gardens in lawn to side and rear
- Quiet, rural, cul de sac setting
If stylish and modern is you're taste and you're looking for a unique detached home in a rural setting then 3 Hurricane Close is a must see property.
Only completed within the last year or two, the property is "as new" and has been tastefully presented by its present owner and builder. It offers 4 double bedrooms, including a master with ensuite wet room, a generous open plan living/kitchen/diner, with twin patio doors to the garden, a separate lounge, with multi fuel stove and floor to ceiling feature windows with patio doors, a luxury bathroom, with bath and separate shower, and utility and cloakrooms. Tasteful design touches are evident throughout, such as oak doors, gallery landing and clever use of light, and can only be fully appreciated by an internal viewing. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing in black frames and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a detached garage with additional carport and a separate tarmac driveway plus gardens surrounding the property in lawns with paved pathways and mature trees and hedgerows.
This is a truly unique home, presented to an excellent standard and would be an enviable purchase for any discerning buyer so contact us now to secure a personal viewing. Viewings strictly by prior appointment only.
- Composite door with double glazed viewing pane.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Stairs to first floor. Under stairs storage cupboard. Double radiator.
- 6.2m x 5.79m (20' 4" x 19' 0")
(Ate widest points). Range of high and low level units in gloss white finish with granite effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher & fridge freezer. Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor. Patio doors to side and rear gardens. Two double radiators.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.96m x 1.52m (6' 5" x 5' 7")
Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Double glazed door to driveway.
- 5.18m x 3.99m (17' 0" x 13' 1")
(At widest points) Patio doors to rear garden. Feature multi fuel stove. Double radiator.
- 3.56m x 0.79m (11' 8" x 2' 7")
White WC and wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
- Gallery landing with spindle balustrade. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.93m x 3.18m (16' 2" x 10' 5")
(At widest points). Double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk in double shower cubicle with "rain" shower. White WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.46m (9' 6" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.9m (9' 11" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 2.9m (11' 9" x 9' 6")
- 4.78m x 3.02m (15' 8" x 9' 11")
Roller door. uPVC double glazed pedestrian door & window. Light & power points.
- CAR PORT:
- 4.8m x 3.05m (15' 9" x 10' 0")
Covered car port.
- Gardens to 3 sides in lawn with mature hedgerows, tarmac driveway and paved pathways. uPVC oil tank. Oil fired boiler.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Kircubbin head towards Cloughey village and, just before Kirkistown Racing Circuit, turn right onto Ballyeasborough Road. Hurricane Close is a small development of just 5 properties on the right just before "The Quarter" crossroads.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.