3 Drumfad Avenue
, BT22 2GS
||3 Drumfad Avenue, Millisle
- Modern semi detached home
- Beautiful coastal setting with sea views to rear
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Spacious lounge with multi fuel stove
- Open plan kitchen/dining/sun room
- Luxury bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Raised deck to rear with sea views
- Front garden in lawn with tarmac driveway
"Coastal living without the premium price tag..."
Beautifully presented throughout this semi detached home is a real credit to its present owners and what about that setting and those sea views? The shortest of walks takes you right to the beach and the elevated position of the property affords sea views from the kitchen, sun room and rear bedrooms as well as from the rear deck.
The property offers 3 bedrooms, including spacious master with ensuite shower room, a bright and airy lounge with multi fuel stove, a luxury bathroom and a ground floor cloakroom. The heart of this home, however, is the open plan kitchen/dining/sun room which is to a modern taste and offers sea views - a great place to relax or entertain dinner guests. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating whilst, externally, there is an enclosed garden to the rear with raised deck, and more sea views, and a lawned garden to the front with tarmac driveway.
A property like this won't sit for long so contact us urgently to secure an internal viewing.
- Painted composite door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, cloaks cupboard, double radiator, stairs to first floor.
- 5.84m x 3.3m (19' 2" x 10' 10")
(At widest points). Range of modern high and low level units in white finish and granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink & extractor hood. Integrated oven, hob and fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator. Open plan to Sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.07m x 2.74m (10' 1" x 9' 3")
Tiled floor. Double radiator. uPVC double glazed door to rear patio. Sea views.
- 5.84m x 3.99m (19' 2" x 13' 11")
(At widest points). Cast iron multi fuel stove with granite hearth. Double radiator.
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Spindle staircase and banister. Hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panel bath, with thermostatic shower over and glass shower screen, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.75m x 3.58m (15' 7" x 11' 9")
(At widest points). Built in storage cupboard. Double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor, shower cubicle and splashback. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.35m (11' 10" x 11' 0")
Double radiator. Sea views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.08m (11' 0" x 6' 10")
Double radiator. Sea views.
- Enclosed garden to rear with raised deck and paved footpaths. Sea views. Garden to front in lawn with tarmac driveway.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Millisle towards Ballywalter along the coast road turn right into Drumfad Avenue just past the main car park. Follow the road up the hill and round to the right to where number 3 is on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.