3 Briar Park
, BT22 2TJ
||3 Briar Park, Ballywalter
- Beautifully presented semi-detached home
- 3 Bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining room
- Garage with utility area
- Tarmac driveway
- Garden in lawn to front and rear with patio area
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
At over 1,150 sq ft (plus garage and utility area) this beautifully presented semi detached home offers larger than usual space compared with an average semi detached and would make an ideal first home or family home.
The property has been lovingly cared for by its present owner and cannot fail to impress. It offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, including master with luxury tiled ensuite shower room, tiled bathroom, lounge with beautiful feature fireplace, a luxury fitted kitchen and a separate dining room. Everything is presented to the highest of standards. Naturally it benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally it enjoys a generous site with tarmac driveway leading to the garage (with utility area to the rear), lawned garden to the front and enclosed rear garden with paved patio which enjoys the afternoon and evening sun - perfect for summer evenings and barbecues.
Briar Park is a very sought after cul de sac location within this East Coast seaside town, with just 17 properties, so it enjoys a uniquely quiet and peaceful reputation. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this fine home and all that it has to offer.
- Hardwood door with viewing pane and twin side panels.
Tiled floor, Double panel radiator, Phone point, Stairs to 1st floor landing, Two under stairs storage cupboards.
- 4.83m x 3.99m (15' 10" x 13' 10")
Feature fireplace with marble tiled hearth, cast iron inset and wood surround, Wood flooring, Cornicing, TV point, Single panel radiator, Double panel radiator.
- 3.76m x 3.15m (12' 4" x 10' 4")
Modern range of high and low level units in cream with wood block worktop, Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Space for range cooker, Integrated stainless steel extractor hood, Space for American fridge-freezer and dishwasher, Under pelmet lighting, Tiled floor, Part tiled walls, Double panel radiator, White uPVC door to rear garden.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.18m (12' 4" x 10' 5")
Wood flooring, Double panel radiator.
- Cornicing, Access to roof space, Shelved hot press.
- White suite compirising wood panel bath with telephone hand shower, WC and pedestal wash hand basin, Single panel radiator, Tiled floor, Part tiled walls, Extractor fan, Cornicing.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.33m (12' 4" x 10' 11")
Double panel radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC, wash hand basin with storage under and double shower cubicle with Triton Opal 3 electric shower, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor, Heated towel rail, Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.85m x 3.12m (15' 11" x 10' 3")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 3.12m (10' 8" x 10' 3")
At widest points.
Single panel radiator.
- 7.44m x 2.59m (24' 5" x 8' 6")
Up and over roller door, Utility area plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, High and low level units with worktop, Light and power points.
- Garden to front in lawn with long tarmac driveway with access to garage.
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio enclosed by fencing, Light and tap, Oil tank, Boiler house, Access to garage.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Main Street, Ballywalter turn onto Well Road and last on the right is Briar Park.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.