2A New Road
, BT22 1EN
||2A New Road, Portavogie
- Spacious semi detached home
- 4 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Well equipped kitchen
- Dining/sitting area
- Family bathroom & Ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Generous site with parking and garden
"I count about 10 seats in that lounge - when was the last time you were able to have 10 mates round to your home and seat them all in comfort..?" Typical semi detached homes run to around 1,050 sq ft so with 2A New Road, Portavogie extending to approximately 1,450 sq ft you get almost an extra 50% for very little extra budget.
The property offers 4 bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room, a family bathroom, a generous lounge with feature fireplace and a well proportioned kitchen with dining or sitting area. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst externally there is a pebbled parking area to the front, with space for several vehicles, with a further enclosed parking area, paved patio and lawned garden to the side and rear with brick shed.
The Irish Sea coastline is just a short stroll away at the bottom of the road whilst Newtownards, Bangor and Belfast are all within commuting distance. Internal viewing is recommended.
- uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Real wood flooring, stairs to first floor with storage cupboard under. Double radiator.
- 5.28m x 4.37m (17' 4" x 14' 4")
(Plus bay). Feature brick fireplace with slate hearth. Double radiator.
- 7.01m x 4.8m (23' 0" x 15' 9")
(At widest points). Kitchen - Tiled floor. Range of high and low level units in wood finish with granite effect and wood trimmed worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated double oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door to side garden.
Dining/Sitting area - Real wood flooring, patio doors to rear garden, double radiator.
- Real wood flooring. White WC & wash hand basin. Single radiator.
- Spindle banister. Hotpress. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 3.89m (14' 4" x 12' 9")
(At widest points). Double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled corner shower cubicle. Tiled floor. White WC & wash hand basin. Extractor fan, recessed spotlights. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising wood panel bath with centre taps, thermostatic shower above and glass shower screen, WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor & 1/2 tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 3.m (11' 3" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 3.m (11' 4" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.1m x 2.49m (10' 2" x 8' 2")
- Driveway to front finished in coloured pebbles. Enclosed driveway to side with lawned garden and paved patio to rear. Brick shed.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Portavogie from Ballyhalbert, along the coast road, at the staggered cross roads turn right onto New Road and proceed to where 2A is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.