29 Ash Grove
, BT23 4HA
||29 Ash Grove, Newtownards
- Split level townhouse
- 2 double bedrooms
- Lounge with dining area
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Study area
- Integral garage with utility area
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Close to Newtownards town centre
"First time buyers look no further - 2 double bedrooms plus an integral garage for under £100,000!!"
This split level townhouse offers a surprising level of space and accommodation at an affordable price. At the ground floor entrance hall there is access to the garage and utility area. Proceed upstairs to the spacious lounge/diner, with large windows which flood the room with light, and the kitchen with casual dining area to the rear. The rear garden is on this level which is fully enclosed, paved and pebbled. Up a 1/2 half flight of stairs you will find a landing with study area and family bathroom whilst up a further 1/4 flight of stairs are the two double bedrooms with views across Ards town. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and fascias whilst central heating is via Phoenix gas.
- Hard wood door with viewing pane and matching side panel leading to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wood effect laminate flooring, double radiator. Access to garage and utility area. Stairs to first floor with spindle handrail.
- 5.46m x 4.85m (17' 11" x 15' 11")
(at widest points - L-shaped) Roller garage door. Light & power. Plumbed for washing machine.
- 5.21m x 4.83m (17' 1" x 15' 10")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. 2 double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.44m x 3.35m (14' 7" x 11' 0")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units in maple effect finish with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink. Freestanding oven & hob with integrated extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Double radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Understairs storage. Hard wood door with glazed panel to rear garden. Double radiator.
- Storage cupboard, smoke alarm - Study area.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Glass shower screen. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.83m x 2.59m (15' 10" x 8' 6")
Double radiator. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.77m (12' 0" x 9' 1")
- Parking area to front. Enclosed garden to rear with paved pathways, pebbled garden and mature shrubs.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Talbot Street turn into Glenbrooke Road and then right at the mini roundabout. Past the shops and nursery school turn left into Ash Grove.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.