29 Abbot Crescent
, BT23 8UD
||29 Abbot Crescent, Newtownards
- Mid terraced home
- 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen with dining area
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Garden to front & enclosed yard to rear
- Parking area to front
***ATTENTION PROPERTY INVESTORS***
Priced to allow for some redecoration and repairs, this terraced home offers great rental potential, in the region of 6% annual yield, and would make a great addition to your portfolio or a first time buy for someone with basic DIY skills or access to tradesmen.
The property offers 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a lounge and a kitchen/diner. Most work would be within the scope of someone with good DIY skills such as redecorating, floor coverings, etc. It benefits from uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating creating a good base from which to add value.
Externally there is an enclosed garden to the front in lawn, an enclosed yard to the rear and a parking area to the front.
- Entrance ()
- uPVC double glazed door with viewing pane.
- ENTRANCE PORCH: (0.99m x 0.79m)
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Open to hallway.
- ENTRANCE HALL: (3.78m x 1.22m)
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator. Stairs to first floor landing.
- LOUNGE: (3.71m x 3.48m)
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature electric fireplace. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINER: (4.78m x 3.18m)
- Range of high and low level units in beech finish with granite effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated hob & extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Larder cupboard. Under stairs storage cupboard. Double radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY: (1.65m x 0.91m)
- uPVC double glazed door to rear yard.
- LANDING: ()
- Hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- BATHROOM: ()
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC & wash hand basin. Part uPVC panelled walls. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1): (3.71m x 2.69m)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2): (3.2m x 2.51m)
- Built in storage cupboard. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (3): (2.84m x 2.06m)
- Single radiator.
- Outside ()
- Garden to front in lawn. Enclosed yard to rear. Parking area to front.
uPVC oil tank. Boiler house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.