28 The Gables
, BT22 1RR
||28 The Gables, Portaferry
- Detached family home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with open fire
- Kitchen open to dining room
- Family bathroom and ground floor cloakroom
- Driveway with ample parking
- Enclosed rear lawn garden
- Oil Fired Central Heating
"A fantastic detached family home for a very affordable price!"
The property offers 3 double bedrooms, a family bathroom plus ground floor cloakroom, a spacious lounge with open fire, and finally a very well proportioned kitchen which is open plan to the dining room with a uPVC double glazed door leading to the rear garden. Externally you will find a pebbled driveway with ample parking, path and lawn area to the front. There is an enclosed rear garden in lawn with bin access to the side. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only so contact us on 02891828100 to book in.
- uPVC double glazed door leading to tiled floor. Smoke alarm, phone and internet points. Under-stair storage.
- 5.13m x 4.93m (16' 10" x 16' 2")
Open fire with cast iron surround, wood mantle and tiled hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring and T.V. point. Recessed spotlights + single and double panel radiators.
- 3.1m x 4.22m (10' 2" x 13' 10")
Range of high and low level units with rolledge worktops. Integrated extractor fan. Space for oven & hob + space for fridge-freezer. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Recessed spotlights and under pelmet lighting. Tiled floor, part tiled walls and double panel radiator. uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.1m x 3.48m (10' 2" x 11' 5")
Tiled floor, single panel radiator and recessed spotlights.
- Tiled floor and single panel radiator. White wc and corner wash hand basin.
- Roofspace and hotpress access. Smoke alarm.
- Four piece suite comprising corner electric shower and separate bath, wash hand basin and wc. Part tiled walls, double panel radiator and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.13m x 3.76m (16' 10" x 12' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.1m (12' 4" x 10' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring, single panel radiator and built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.04m x 3.96m (13' 3" x 13' 0")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Pebbled drive with path and lawn area to front. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with bin access to the side. PVC oil tank and oil boiler located to the rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From the Centra on Cloughey Road turn right onto Ballyphilip Road then first left into The Gables. Continue straight towards the bottom of the cul-de-sac where number 28 is located on your left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.