28 Manse Road
, BT23 4TP
||28 Manse Road, Newtownards
- Detached home
- Versatile accommodation
- 4 Bedrooms (ground floor master with ensuite bathroom)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen/diner with patio doors to rear garden
- Family bathroom + separate cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front and rear with driveway
- Sought after location
- In need of some modernisation and upgrading
This detached home presents the opportunity to acquire a sizeable property, in a sought after location, at a realistic price and to add value through some TLC and modernisation.
The property offers versatile accommodation including 3 first floor double bedrooms, family bathroom and landing "snug", plus ground floor lounge, kitchen/diner (with hand built kitchen), master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a ground floor cloakroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst externally it boasts a large front garden in lawn with tarmac driveway and an enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio.
There are a lot of nice touches to the property such as school house radiators, hand built kitchen with granite work tops, floor to ceiling windows in the lounge and real wood flooring to the lounge and master bedroom. Starting with these features there is real potential to have a beautiful and practical family home within easy reach of Ards town centre and commuting range of Belfast and beyond.
- uPVC double glazed door leading to the tiled floor porch. Single radiator.
- 4.14m x 6.07m (13' 7" x 19' 11")
Open fire with cast iron surround, wood mantle and slate hearth. Real wood floor and full length window. Smoke alarm and radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 6.05m x 3.63m (19' 10" x 11' 11")
Range of high and low solid wood finish with granite granite worktops. 'Rangemaster' cooker and extractor fan. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Radiator and recessed spotlights. Patio doors to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.05m x 3.02m (19' 10" x 9' 11")
Wood flooring, recessed spotlights and two radiators. Patio doors to rear.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Fully tiled white suite with heated towel rail and recessed spotlights.
- Tiled floor. WC and wash hand basin.
- Wood effect laminate flooring and two velux windows. Smoke alarm, single panel radiator and access to both roofspace and hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.93m x 3.63m (16' 2" x 11' 11")
Wood effect laminate and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.93m x 3.02m (16' 2" x 9' 11")
Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator. Built-in sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.92m x 4.09m (9' 7" x 13' 5")
Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising P-bath with shower and glass screen. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- Lawned garden and parking to front. Enclosed rear lawn with paved patio area. Oil tank and boiler located to rear of property. uPVC fascias.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Blair Mayne Road South (front of Ards Shopping Centre) turn into Manse Road and proceed around to the left to where number 28 is located on the left immediately after the new Manse Mews Development.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.