28 Demesne Drive
, BT22 2UJ
||28 Demesne Drive, Ballywalter
- Modern detached home
- 3 bedrooms - master ensuite
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Generous kitchen/diner
- Family bathroom
- Utility & cloakroom
- Attached garage
- Gardens to front and south facing to rear
- Quiet cul de sac location adjoining Dunleath Estate
Located in a quiet cul de sac backing onto Dunleath Estate, this detached home would make an ideal first time buy, first step up or downsizer. The property has just been freshly redecorated throughout allowing the new owner to simply move their furniture in, put up a few pictures and get on with life.
The property offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room, a family bathroom, a lounge with feature fireplace, a generous kitchen/dining room, a utility room and a ground floor cloakroom. The property also enjoys an attached garage, uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating. There are gardens to front and rear, with the beautiful Dunleath Estate wall as an added feature to the rear garden, and a gravel driveway.
With the beach nearby and Newtownards, Bangor and Belfast all within easy reach by road this could be your ideal home.
- uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel to porch.
- 2.18m x 1.27m (7' 2" x 4' 2")
Real wood flooring. 8 pane glazed door to entrance hallway.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 2.77m x 2.18m (9' 1" x 7' 2")
Real wood flooring. Pine spindle staircase to first floor. Double radiator.
- 5.05m x 3.4m (16' 7" x 11' 2")
Real wood flooring. Feature fireplace in polished stone and tiled hearth. Double radiator.
- 5.74m x 3.96m (18' 10" x 13' 2")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units in Walnut effect finish with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated extractor hood. Plumbed for dish washer. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Under stairs storage. Double radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.03m x 1.83m (6' 8" x 6' 0")
Units to match kitchen. Stainless steel sink. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Single radiator.
- 2.03m x 0.94m (6' 8" x 3' 1")
White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splash back. Single radiator.
- Pine spindle balustrade. Access to roof space. Hot press. Partial sea view.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC & wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 3.45m (16' 0" x 11' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splash back. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.25m (11' 8" x 10' 8")
(At widest points). Dual aspects. Wood effect laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.21m (9' 9" x 7' 3")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- 6.15m x 3.07m (20' 2" x 10' 1")
Roller door. uPVC window and door to rear. Light and power points. Oil fired boiler.
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with patio area and gravel driveway. uPVC oil tank. Outside light and tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Ballywalter town centre take the Greyabbey Road and then left into Demesne Avenue. At the end of the road, number 28 will be straight ahead.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.