28 Bowtown Road
, BT23 8SH
||28 Bowtown Road, Newtownards
- Development Opportunity
- Detached Bungalow
- Elevated site with views
- 3 or 4 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Phoenix gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Large detached garage
***ATTENTION PROPERTY INVESTORS & DEVELOPERS***
This detached bungalow boasts a most appealing elevated site with views across Newtownards towards Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower and is ripe for modernisation and a new lease on life.
The property currently offers versatile accommodation of up to 4 bedrooms plus a lounge, kitchen/diner and bathroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and Phoenix gas central heating.
The property includes a self contained Utility room with WC and a generous garage/workshop extending to approximately 32 feet whilst there are pleasant gardens to the front in lawn with mature shrubs, a tarmac driveway with ample parking and a fully enclosed rear garden with generous paved patio.
The property has been well cared for but would now require complete modernisation of the kitchen and bathroom and redecoration throughout but has been priced accordingly.
NB. More photos and video tour to follow once property has been cleared of chattels.
- Paved terrace. uPVC double glazed door with large viewing window to entrance hallway.
- Entrance hallway
- Hotpress with gas boiler. Access to roofspace - partially floored.
- Lounge 4.39mx3.66m (14'5x12)
- Feature brick fireplace with tiled hearth. Double radiator. Excellent views towards Strangford Lough & Scrabo Tower.
- Kitchen/Diner 3.66mx3.35m (12x11)
- Range of high and low level units with formica worktop. Stainless steel sink with double drainer. Single radiator.
- Dining room/Bed 4 3.66mx3.15m (12x10'4)
- Excellent views towards Strangford Lough & Scrabo tower. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Double radiator.
- Bed 1 3.78mx3.07m (12'5x10'1)
- At widest points. Double built in wardrobe. Double radiator.
- Bed 2 3.66mx3.05m (12x10)
- Built in storage cupboard. Double radiator.
- Bed 3/TV Room 3.10mx2.74m (10'2x9)
- Real wood flooring. Double built in wardrobe. Double radiator.
- Utility Room/WC 3.12mx2.06m (10'3x6'9)
- External access. White WC & Wash hand basin. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Detatched Garage/Workshop 9.75mx2.95m (32x9'8)
- Up and over door. Light & power points.
- Generous gardens to front in lawn with mature shrubs and pleasant views. Tarmac driveway. Enclosed rear garden - fully paved. Light & tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.