27 Bow Street
, BT21 0HD
||27 Bow Street, Donaghadee
- Mid terrace property
- 2 well proportioned bedrooms
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Enclosed garden to rear
- uPVC double glazing & Oil fired central heating
- Close to Donaghadee Harbour and town centre shops
Whether you're looking for an affordable first time buy or adding to your Buy to Let portfolio, 27 Bow Street, Donaghadee represents excellent value for money.
Whereas many of the terrace properties in Donaghadee are older and smaller this property offers well proportioned accommodation and a decent rear garden at a very attractive price. The famous Donaghadee Harbour, sea front and wide variety of local restaurants and shops are easily accessible whilst Bangor and Newtownards are 6 and 7 miles away respectively.
It benefits from 2 good sized bedrooms, a bathroom, a lounge and a kitchen with casual dining space. The kitchen is in good overall condition but could be refurbished or replaced by the new owner if preferred (tile effect wall paper rather than actual tiles will help with this task). The windows are uPVC double glazed whilst heating is via oil fired boiler and the electrical fuse box has been upgraded. Decorate to your own taste, maybe upgrade the kitchen, and you have an excellent home which will serve you well for years to come.
- Painted wood door with twin glazed viewing panes
- 1.07m x 0.76m (3' 6" x 2' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring.
- 4.5m x 2.74m (14' 9" x 9' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Double radiator, TV and phone points.
- 4.5m x 3.05m (14' 9" x 10' 5")
Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops, stainless steel sink. 2 storage cupboards. Single radiator. Painted wood door to rear garden with glass viewing panes.
- Hot press.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC & pedestal wash hand basin. Triton electric shower over bath with glass shower screen. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 2.92m (14' 9" x 9' 7")
Built in wardrobe, double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.13m (10' 6" x 7' 4")
- Enclosed rear garden with low maintenance coloured pebbled beds and paved footpaths. Access to rear for bins etc. Boiler house. uPVC oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From New Street turn onto Bow Street past Bow Bells Restaurant and number 27 is on your right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.