26 Abbeydale Park
, BT23 8RE
||26 Abbeydale Park, Newtownards
- Cleverly extended semi detached
- 4 bedrooms (3 doubles)
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Kitchen with dining area
- Sun room
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Garage with utility area
- Garden to front & rear in lawn
- uPVC double glazing & fascia
- Phoenix gas central heating
"If you're looking for 4 bedrooms and at least 2 reception rooms at an attractive price then look no further..."
This semi detached chalet style bungalow has been cleverly extended and re-configured to provide 3 double and 1 single bedroom on the first floor, a fully tiled bathroom, a lounge with multi fuel stove, a kitchen with dining area and a useful sun room to the rear, not to mention a large garage with utility area.
There are lots of nice touches such as oak internal doors and French doors linking the lounge, kitchen/diner and sun rooms.
Externally there are gardens in lawn to both front and rear with raised sun terrace & BBQ area and paved driveway with off street parking.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascia and Phoenix gas central heating and is conveniently located to the wide range of amenities in Newtownards town or commuting to Belfast and beyond.
Leasehold - 999 years - Ground rent £31 per year.
- uPVC double glazed door with twin side panels to entrance hall.
- Entrance hall
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Spindle staircase to first floor landing. Under stairs storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Lounge 4.24mx3.35m (13'11x11)
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with multi fuel stove and granite hearth. Wall lights. French doors to kitchen/diner. Single radiator.
- Kitchen/diner 5.26mx3.66m (17'3x12)
- At widest points. Range of high and low level units in grey finish with wood effect worktops & breakfast bar. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated double oven, hob & extractor hood. Plumbed for dish washer. Feature lighting & recessed spotlights. Part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. French doors to sun room.
- Sun room 3.58mx2.79m (11'9x9'2)
- uPVC double glazed doors to rear garden. Tiled floor. Double radiator.
- Spindle banister. Access to roof space.
- Bathroom 2.41mx1.85m (7'11x6'1)
- White suite comprising panel bath, with thermostatic shower over and folding shower screen, WC & wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Tongue and groove ceiling with recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 1 5.23mx2.69m (17'2x8'10)
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 4.27mx3.30m (14x10'10)
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Recessed spotlights. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.66mx2.74m (12x9)
- Range of built in bedroom furniture. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 4 4.57mx2.49m (15x8'2)
- Velux window. Recessed spotlights. Single radiator.
- Garage 7.62mx2.49m (25x8'2)
- Roller door. uPVC double glazed door. Plumbed for washing machine. Light & power points. Tap.
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with paved driveway. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with raised terrace and BBQ area.
- Property misdescriptions
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.