250 Killaughey Road
, BT21 0NF
||250 Killaughey Road, Donaghadee
- Detached home with real potential
- Elevated site with excellent rural views
- 4 bedrooms
- Lounge with open fire
- Kitchen/diner open to sitting room
- Bathroom & separate WC
- Oil fired central heating
- Hard wood framed single glazing
- Detached garage
- Gardens to front & south facing rear
- Sought after location close to Donaghadee, Bangor & Newtownards
Originally the farm house for the surrounding land, this detached home has been in the same family for decades and enjoys an elevated site with countryside views towards the Irish Sea coast on one side and Scrabo Tower on the other. Although now in need of some modernisation the potential is clear and the warmth and charm of the home is undiminished. It is also ideally located for access to Donaghadee, Bangor or Newtownards and the extensive range of amenities which these towns offer locally.
It offers a pleasant central entrance hall with staircase to the first floor, a generous lounge with feature tiled fireplace, a kitchen/diner open to the sitting room and a ground floor utility area. The first floor offers 4 well proportioned bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate toilet. It benefits from hard wood framed single glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a generous lawn to the front with mature hedges and a tarmac driveway leading to the detached garage, whilst to the rear is a further lawn with paved area. Buyers may be interested to note that the rear of the property is south facing.
Internal viewing is highly recommended so book an appointment, bring you imagination and your calculator and perhaps this could be your dream home project property.
- 3.4m x 1.98m (11' 2" x 6' 6")
Quarry tiles and exposed brick.
- Double panel radiator and under stair storage.
- 6.35m x 3.91m (20' 10" x 12' 10")
Open fire and oil radiators.
- 4.47m x 3.56m (14' 8" x 11' 8")
Range of high and low level wood units with roll edge worktops. Integrated oven and hob and stainless steel sink and mixer taps. Tiled floor and walls. Double panel radiator. Open to;
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.43m x 3.56m (11' 3" x 11' 8")
Open fire and double panel radiators.
- Roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.58m (11' 5" x 11' 9")
Corner windows and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.82m x 3.94m (9' 3" x 12' 11")
At widest points. Single panel radiator and built-in storage. Corner window with view of Scrabo Tower.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.62m x 3.94m (8' 7" x 12' 11")
Single panel radiator and built-in storage.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.51m x 2.34m (8' 3" x 7' 8")
Single panel radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising bath with hand shower and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls and hot press access.
- WC and part tiled walls.
- 8.23m x 3.18m (27' 0" x 10' 5")
Up & over door, light & power points and oil boiler.
- Tarmac drive with ample parking and large lawn to front. Raised lawn area to rear with paved area and access to garage. Oil tank, tap and light to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling from Newtownards along the Killaughey Road the property will be on your right before you reach Ballyvester Primary School.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.