25 Valetta Park
, BT23 4RL
||25 Valetta Park, Newtownards
- End terraced home
- 3 double bedrooms
- Kitchen open plan to dining area
- Bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- Phoenix gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Gardens to front & rear
This end terraced home has been in the same family ownership for many years and has been lovingly cared for over that time. Modern additions including Phoenix gas central heating and uPVC double glazing & fascias plus the extending of the kitchen into the ground floor bedroom/dining room has created a home which would suit first time buyers or property investors alike.
The property offers 3 double bedrooms, a bathroom (with disability bath - may require replacement), a ground floor cloakroom, a spacious lounge and an open plan kitchen with dining area. It may require some investment to suit personal tastes. Externally there are gardens to the front in lawn with mature shrubs and an enclosed yard to the rear with wooden shed. A communal parking area is available immediately outside the property
- uPVC double glazed door with viewing pane.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Bright uPVC double glazed porch. Stairs to first floor. Single radiator.
- White WC & wash hand basin. Part wood panelled walls.
- 5.97m x 3.73m (19' 7" x 12' 3")
(At widest point). Double radiator.
- 5.97m x 3.71m (19' 7" x 12' 2")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units in oak finish with granite effect worktop. Stainless steel sink. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Double radiator.
- Storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising "walk in" disability bath, WC & wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Double radiator. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.2m (12' 4" x 10' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 2.46m (12' 3" x 8' 11")
(At widest points). Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 2.69m (11' 10" x 8' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Two built in storage cupboards. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn enclosed by picket fence. Enclosed garden to rear with walkways and pebbled beds. Garden shed.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Comber Road turn right into Blenheim Drive (West Winds Estate) and take second left into Valetta Park. Follow the road to the right to where number 25 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.